1. In which part of the brain is Wernicke's area found?
- Parietal lobe
- Temporal lobe
- Occipital lobe
- Frontal lobe
- Brain stem
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which isn't true about fast pain (acute)?
- Sharp pain
- Transmitted by A delta nerve fibres
- Not felt in deeper tissues
- It is transmitted by C nerve fibres (unmyelinated)
- It occurs rapidly after stimuli (0.1 seconds)
3. Which area(s) in the brain is/ are responsible for automatic control of respiration?
- Medulla and cerebral cortex
- Thalamus and corpus callosum
- Medulla and pons
4. What is the correct composition of the intracellular fluid?
- Low [K+] and [Na+], high [Cl-]
- High [K+], Low [Na+] and [Cl-]
- Low [K+], high [Na+] and [Cl-]
- Low [Na+], high [Cl-] and [K+]
- Low [Cl-), high [K+] and [Na+]
5. Which type of white blood cell is involved in an allergic reaction?
- T cell