1. Around what percentage of mixed venous blood is saturated with oxygen?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which of the following is the percentage of total energy expenditure used for breathing not increased?
- When there is a need for increased ventilation
- When elastic recoil is decreased
- When pulmonary compliance is decreased
- When pulmonary compliance is increased
- When airway resistance is increased
3. Which is not a reaction involved in the sympathetic branch of the ANS?
- Decrease in GI tract motility
- Constriction of the pupil
- Bronchiolar dilation
- Increase in cardiac output
- Dilation of the pupil
4. Which of the following involves tonic receptors?
5. What type of epithelial cells are found in the alveoli?