1. How many airway divisions are there from the trachea to the alveoli?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many horse shoe shaped cartilage plates are stacked to form the trachea?
3. Which of the following statements about electrical synapses is false?
- Information can flow in both directions
- Information can only flow in one direction
- Contains gap junctions
- Passes an electrical signal from the cytoplasm of one cell to another
- Faster than chemical synapses
4. Which type of alveolar cells secretes surfactant?
- Type 1 cells
- Type 2 cells
- Mast cells
5. Which ion is required in coagulation?