1. Which of the following statements about neutrophils is false?
- Type of monocyte
- Self destruct
- Circulate in the blood for 6-10 hours then enter the tissues
- Type of granulocyte
- Phagocytic (destroy damaged tissue)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which agent is not used as a vasodilator?
- Beta blockers
- Ca channel blockers
3. How long is an action potential?
4. Approximately what percentage of total energy expenditure is used for breathing?
5. What is the cardiac output in a healthy adult at rest?