1. What does the left coronary artery divide into?
- Left terminal artery and right terminal artery
- Right anterior descending artery and circumflex artery
- Left postural artery and right descending artery
- Left anterior descending artery and circumflex artery
- Circumflex artery and left ascending artery
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the amygdala involved in controlling?
- Emotion and memory
- Learning and memory
3. Which of the following is not a type of nociceptor?
- Polymodal nociceptors
- Thermal nociceptors
- Mechanical nociceptors
4. What type of epithelial cells are found in the alveoli?
5. To which group of blood cells do basophils belong?
- Red blood cells