1. Which of the following is true about refraction?
- The angle of incidence is greater than the angle of refraction.
- The angle of refraction is greater than 90 degrees.
- The angle of incidence is less than the angle of refraction.
- The angle of incidence is equal to the angle of refraction.
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is incorrect about sound waves?
- They're perpendicular to the direction of travel and energy transfer.
- They're parallel to the direction of travel and energy transfer.
- They're longitudinal.
- They're made of compressions and rarefactions.
3. What medium does convection happen in?
4. Name the main advantage of nuclear power.
- It does not produce greenhouse gases.
- It is a very safe process to produce electricity this way.
- It is a renewable energy resource.
- It is the biggest supplier of electricity in the UK.
5. What does a step-up transformer do?
- Increases the voltage of electricity.
- Delivers electricity to homes.
- Increases the watts of electricity.
- Slows the current running through the cables.
Similar Physics resources: