1. What is the formula for specific heat capacity?
- Change in temperature = mass / specific heat capacity x energy
- Energy = mass x specific heat capacity x change in temperature
- Energy = mass / specific heat capacity / weight
- Specific heat capacity = energy x mass x change in temperature
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the main advantage of nuclear power.
- It is the biggest supplier of electricity in the UK.
- It is a very safe process to produce electricity this way.
- It does not produce greenhouse gases.
- It is a renewable energy resource.
3. What is a U-Value?
- A measure of how 'green' a material is.
- A measure of the efficiency of a material.
- A measure of heat loss.
- A measure of how effective an insulator is.
4. When a vehicle travels towards you, what is happening?
- The pitch is increasing: the wavelength decreases, frequency increases.
- The pitch is increasing: the frequency decreases, the wavelength increases.
- The pitch is decreasing: the wavelength decreases, the frequency increases.
- The pitch is decreasing: the wavelength increases, the frequency decreases.
5. What does the amplitude of a sound wave affect?
- The direction of travel.
- The pitch.
- The volume.
- The length.
Similar Physics resources: