1. Which of the following does not describe a loud, high pitched noise?
- Low frequency.
- Small wavelength.
- Big amplitude.
- High frequency.
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are light, shiny surfaces good at?
- Letting radiation pass through.
- Absorbing radiation.
- Reflecting radiation.
- Emitting radiation.
3. What does the amplitude of a sound wave affect?
- The volume.
- The direction of travel.
- The pitch.
- The length.
4. What is a U-Value?
- A measure of heat loss.
- A measure of how effective an insulator is.
- A measure of how 'green' a material is.
- A measure of the efficiency of a material.
5. Radiation is transferred via what?
Similar Physics resources: