1. A Resulatant Force that is against the direction of the motion causes...
- Nothing to happen
- Can't I just guess the opposite of the previous answer or no?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. If the Resultant Force acting on a stationary body is not zero, the body will...
- How is it moving if it is stationary?
- Stay still
- Accelerate in the direction of the resultant force
- Accelerate in the opposite direction of the resultant force
3. If the Resultant Force acting on a moving body is zero the body will...
- Continue to move at the same speed and in the same direction
- Continue to move at the same speed in the opposite direction
- I'm bored
- Continue to move at a faster speed in the same direction
4. If the Resultant Force acting on a stationary body is zero, the body will...
- Will decide to have a conversation with you
- Remain Stationary, duh
- Will suddenly drive off into the sunset
- Will suddenly fly
5. The Resultant Force will be in the direction of...
- Any force
- The force pointing to the right
- The biggest force
- The smallest force