1. The Resultant Force will be in the direction of...
- Any force
- The force pointing to the right
- The biggest force
- The smallest force
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. If the Resultant Force acting on a moving body is zero the body will...
- Continue to move at a faster speed in the same direction
- Continue to move at the same speed in the opposite direction
- Continue to move at the same speed and in the same direction
- I'm bored
3. If the Resultant Force acting on a stationary body is not zero, the body will...
- Accelerate in the direction of the resultant force
- Accelerate in the opposite direction of the resultant force
- How is it moving if it is stationary?
- Stay still
4. A Resulatant Force that is against the direction of the motion causes...
- Can't I just guess the opposite of the previous answer or no?
- Nothing to happen
5. A Resultant Force is when...
- A number of forces that have been replaced by a single force
- A single force replaces the original forces acting together as it has the same effects on the body
- A bunch of forces that act together to make lemonade
- A single force that has the same effects on the body and replaces al other forces