1. To find the Resultant Force you must...
- Look at the bigger Force and take that away from the smaller one
- Add forces acting in the same direction and subtract forces in the opposite direction
- Pray to god
- Add forces acting in the opposite direction and subtract forces in the same direction
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Resultant Force will be in the direction of...
- Any force
- The biggest force
- The smallest force
- The force pointing to the right
3. If the Resultant Force acting on a moving body is zero the body will...
- I'm bored
- Continue to move at the same speed and in the same direction
- Continue to move at the same speed in the opposite direction
- Continue to move at a faster speed in the same direction
4. If the Resultant Force acting on a stationary body is not zero, the body will...
- Stay still
- Accelerate in the direction of the resultant force
- How is it moving if it is stationary?
- Accelerate in the opposite direction of the resultant force
5. A Resultant Force is when...
- A number of forces that have been replaced by a single force
- A single force that has the same effects on the body and replaces al other forces
- A single force replaces the original forces acting together as it has the same effects on the body
- A bunch of forces that act together to make lemonade