1. If the Resultant Force acting on a moving body is zero the body will...
- Continue to move at the same speed and in the same direction
- Continue to move at the same speed in the opposite direction
- I'm bored
- Continue to move at a faster speed in the same direction
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. If the Resultant Force acting on a stationary body is zero, the body will...
- Will suddenly drive off into the sunset
- Will decide to have a conversation with you
- Remain Stationary, duh
- Will suddenly fly
3. A Resulatant Force that is against the direction of the motion causes...
- Can't I just guess the opposite of the previous answer or no?
- Nothing to happen
4. A Resultant Force is when...
- A number of forces that have been replaced by a single force
- A single force that has the same effects on the body and replaces al other forces
- A single force replaces the original forces acting together as it has the same effects on the body
- A bunch of forces that act together to make lemonade
5. To find the Resultant Force you must...
- Pray to god
- Look at the bigger Force and take that away from the smaller one
- Add forces acting in the same direction and subtract forces in the opposite direction
- Add forces acting in the opposite direction and subtract forces in the same direction