1. What is a laser?
- A beam of light
- Optic fibrosis
- A remote control
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Disadvantage of solar panels:
- They do not work at night
- Harms the environment
- Doesn't produce lots of electricity
3. What is the frequency of a wavelength?
- The amplitude
- Number of waves produced by a source per second
4. What is frequency (of a wavelength) measured in?
- Hertz (Hz)
- Joules (J)
- Kilometres (Km)
5. What is it called when the waves spread out after they've passed through a gap?