1. If I spend £800 on insulation for my house and it saves me £40 a year; what is the payback time for the insulation?
- 20 years
- 10 years
- 40 years
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is it called when the waves spread out after they've passed through a gap?
3. Disadvantage of solar panels:
- They do not work at night
- Harms the environment
- Doesn't produce lots of electricity
4. How is heat energy transferred in convection?
- From hot to cold
- From cold to hot
- By kinetic energy
5. True or false: In conduction, the hotter the metal, the more kinetic transfer there is?