1. Which seismic wave can only go through solids?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is double glazing better than single glazing?
- The vacuum between the layers of glass keeps heat inside longer
3. What is frequency (of a wavelength) measured in?
- Hertz (Hz)
- Joules (J)
- Kilometres (Km)
4. True or false: In conduction, the hotter the metal, the more kinetic transfer there is?
5. Disadvantage of solar panels:
- Doesn't produce lots of electricity
- They do not work at night
- Harms the environment