1. What is the formula to calulate wve speed?
- Wave speed=frequency x wavelength
- Wave speed=amplitude x speed
- Wave speed=amplitude x frequency
- Wave speed=wavelength/time
- Wave speed=wavelength/frequency
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Electromagnetic waves can be..
- Absorbed, reflected or transmitted
- Absorbed and reflected
- Reflected and transmitted
- Transmitted only
- Abosrbed only
3. Radio waves are generally used for..
- Destroying cells
- Carrying data
- Cooking food
- Diagnosing broken bones
4. Amplitude is the distance from the top of the wave to the bottom.
5. All electromagnetic vaves travel at the same speed in a vacuum
Similar Physics resources: