1. When can momentum change?
- When an object gets more kinetic energy, when an object changes direction
- When an object gets more kinetic energy, when an object collides with an other
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Momentum= ...
- mass- velocity
- mass x velocity
- velocity/ mass
- mass/ velocity
3. An object travels toward another with the momentum of 50 kgm/s, what is the momentum after?
4. What is the Conservation of Momentum?
- The total momentum stays the same after an event
- The total momentum changes after an event
- The total momentum increases after and event
- The total momentum decreases after an event
5. Define momentum...
- The tendency of an object to continue moving in the same direction
- The speed of an object
- The energy an object has