- Created by: Jess
- Created on: 08-06-09 18:40
1. Which of these sub-atomic particles is NOT found in the nucleus?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. How far can beta radiation travel through air?
- several metres
- a few 10s of centimetres
- a few centimetres
3. Which type of radiation needs many centimetres of lead to stop it?
4. Which type of radiation cannot penetrate through a sheet of paper?
5. A radioactive source gives of radiation at a rate of 400 counts/second. What is its activity one half life later?
- 200 counts/seconds
- 400 counts/seconds
- 800 counts/seconds