1. Roughly how many times larger is the diameter of the Milky Way than the diameter of the sun?
- 1000 billion times bigger.
- 500 billion times bigger.
- 600 billion times bigger.
- 100 billion times bigger.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Roughly how many stars make up the milky way?
- Hundreds of trillions
- Thousand of trillions.
- Thousands of millions.
- Hundreds of millions.
3. What is a light year?
- The distance of light in space.
- The distance that light travels in a vacuum (like space) in one year.
- The distance that light travels in one minute times 360.
- How much light is produced in a year.
4. How are the Himalayas being formed?
- By India crashing into the Eurasian plate.
- Folds in the plates.
- By plates moving away from each other.
- A pull between two plates.
5. What is the source of the sun's energy?
- The fusion of lithium nuclei.
- The fusion of nitrogen nuclei.
- The fusion of hydrogen nuclei.
- The fusion of carbon nuclei.