1. A ship wants to sail to another country. What needs to happen for it to do that?
- Upthrust and gravity need to be balanced.
- There needs to be unbalanced forces, or the ship won't work properly.
- There needs to be more gravity than upthrust, or the ship won't move properly.
- There needs to be more upthrust than gravity, or the ship will sink.
- There shouldn't be any upthrust or gravity.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do you work out distance?
- Average Speed
- Speed x Time
- Average Time
- Time ÷ Speed
- Speed ÷ Time
3. An elastic bungee rope is 300m at the start of a jump. It extends by 30m at the middle of a jump. How long is it now?
4. Someone travels 70km in 2 hours. What's the speed (km/h)?
5. Which liquid has more upthrust?
- Orange juice
- Wallpaper paste
- Cooking oil
- Washing-up liquid