- Created by: RevisionIsFatal
- Created on: 08-05-15 19:59
1. Someone travels 70km in 2 hours. What's the speed (km/h)?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which liquid has more upthrust?
- Wallpaper paste
- Cooking oil
- Washing-up liquid
- Orange juice
3. An elastic bungee rope is 300m at the start of a jump. It extends by 30m at the middle of a jump. How long is it now?
4. Someone puts a brick in a liquid. They use a Newton Meter to measure things. Upthrust makes the brick (and any other object)...
- Create unbalanced forces, so the brick (and any other object) sinks.
- Float up to the surface of the liquid.
- Appear to weigh less, but it doesn't really. It's weight stays the same.
- Weigh less. Upthrust changes the weight.
- Balance with the forces around it.
5. A ship wants to sail to another country. What needs to happen for it to do that?
- Upthrust and gravity need to be balanced.
- There shouldn't be any upthrust or gravity.
- There needs to be more upthrust than gravity, or the ship will sink.
- There needs to be more gravity than upthrust, or the ship won't move properly.
- There needs to be unbalanced forces, or the ship won't work properly.