- Created by: RevisionIsFatal
- Created on: 08-05-15 19:59
1. Someone travels 70km in 2 hours. What's the speed (km/h)?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Someone puts a brick in a liquid. They use a Newton Meter to measure things. Upthrust makes the brick (and any other object)...
- Float up to the surface of the liquid.
- Appear to weigh less, but it doesn't really. It's weight stays the same.
- Balance with the forces around it.
- Create unbalanced forces, so the brick (and any other object) sinks.
- Weigh less. Upthrust changes the weight.
3. A ship wants to sail to another country. What needs to happen for it to do that?
- There needs to be more gravity than upthrust, or the ship won't move properly.
- There shouldn't be any upthrust or gravity.
- There needs to be unbalanced forces, or the ship won't work properly.
- Upthrust and gravity need to be balanced.
- There needs to be more upthrust than gravity, or the ship will sink.
4. How do you work out distance?
- Average Speed
- Speed x Time
- Time ÷ Speed
- Speed ÷ Time
- Average Time
5. Which liquid has more upthrust?
- Cooking oil
- Orange juice
- Wallpaper paste
- Washing-up liquid