1. The falling objects accelerates down because of its weight, how is the initial air resistance compared to this?
- There is no air resistance
- The air resistance is less- but still there
- The air resistance is greater
- The air resistance is equal
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Complete the equation... Weight=
- Mass x Strength of gravitational field
- Mass/Strength of gravitational field
- Strength of gravitational field/ mass
3. Which two forces act on you when falling?
- Weight and Pull
- Gravity/ weight and air resistance
- Friction and gravitational potential energy
- Air resistance and friction
4. As the mass stays level and the air resistance increases, where is the resultant force?
5. When is terminal velocity?
- When the air resistance balances out the mass and there is no resultant force
- When the air resistance overcomes the mass and the resultant force points up
- When weight is at its strongest and it overcomes the air resistance