1. Complete the equation... Weight=
- Mass x Strength of gravitational field
- Mass/Strength of gravitational field
- Strength of gravitational field/ mass
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which two forces act on you when falling?
- Gravity/ weight and air resistance
- Air resistance and friction
- Friction and gravitational potential energy
- Weight and Pull
3. When is terminal velocity?
- When the air resistance balances out the mass and there is no resultant force
- When the air resistance overcomes the mass and the resultant force points up
- When weight is at its strongest and it overcomes the air resistance
4. The falling objects accelerates down because of its weight, how is the initial air resistance compared to this?
- The air resistance is less- but still there
- There is no air resistance
- The air resistance is equal
- The air resistance is greater
5. As the mass stays level and the air resistance increases, where is the resultant force?