1. Complete the equation... Weight=
- Strength of gravitational field/ mass
- Mass x Strength of gravitational field
- Mass/Strength of gravitational field
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. As the mass stays level and the air resistance increases, where is the resultant force?
3. Which two forces act on you when falling?
- Friction and gravitational potential energy
- Gravity/ weight and air resistance
- Air resistance and friction
- Weight and Pull
4. The falling objects accelerates down because of its weight, how is the initial air resistance compared to this?
- The air resistance is less- but still there
- There is no air resistance
- The air resistance is equal
- The air resistance is greater
5. When is terminal velocity?
- When the air resistance balances out the mass and there is no resultant force
- When the air resistance overcomes the mass and the resultant force points up
- When weight is at its strongest and it overcomes the air resistance