1. What is the equation for acceleration?
- Acceleration= Initial Velocity x Final Velocity
- Acceleration= (final velocity- initial velocity)/ time
- Acceleration= velocity/ time
- Acceleration = Time x Velocity
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the equation for Distance?
- Distance=Speed x Time
- Distance= Time x Power
- Distance= Velocity x Time
- Distance= Power x Speed
3. Calculate the acceleration of an object which went from travelling at 20m/s to 100m/s in 5 seconds
- 20 m/s/s
- 16 m/s/s
- 10 m/s/s
- 12 m/s/s
4. How do you calculate the distance traveled from a velocity/ time graph?
- Add the length of the line (s)
- Work out the area under the line
- Work out the gradient of the line
- Work out the area above the line
5. On a velocity time graph, what does the gradient represent?