1. How do you calculate the distance traveled from a velocity/ time graph?
- Add the length of the line (s)
- Work out the area above the line
- Work out the area under the line
- Work out the gradient of the line
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Calculate the acceleration of an object which went from travelling at 20m/s to 100m/s in 5 seconds
- 10 m/s/s
- 16 m/s/s
- 12 m/s/s
- 20 m/s/s
3. On a velocity time graph, what does the gradient represent?
4. What is the equation for acceleration?
- Acceleration = Time x Velocity
- Acceleration= (final velocity- initial velocity)/ time
- Acceleration= Initial Velocity x Final Velocity
- Acceleration= velocity/ time
5. Calculate the speed of a person who runs 40metres in 8 seconds