1. On a velocity time graph, what does the gradient represent?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do you calculate the distance traveled from a velocity/ time graph?
- Work out the gradient of the line
- Add the length of the line (s)
- Work out the area under the line
- Work out the area above the line
3. Calculate the speed of a person who runs 40metres in 8 seconds
4. What is the equation for Distance?
- Distance= Time x Power
- Distance=Speed x Time
- Distance= Power x Speed
- Distance= Velocity x Time
5. Define Velocity
- The speed of an object in relation to time
- The speed of an object in a given direction
- The distance and speed of an object
- The speed of an object