1. On a velocity time graph, what does the gradient represent?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do you calculate the distance traveled from a velocity/ time graph?
- Work out the area under the line
- Add the length of the line (s)
- Work out the area above the line
- Work out the gradient of the line
3. Define Velocity
- The speed of an object in a given direction
- The speed of an object in relation to time
- The speed of an object
- The distance and speed of an object
4. What is the equation for acceleration?
- Acceleration= Initial Velocity x Final Velocity
- Acceleration = Time x Velocity
- Acceleration= (final velocity- initial velocity)/ time
- Acceleration= velocity/ time
5. What is the equation for Distance?
- Distance=Speed x Time
- Distance= Time x Power
- Distance= Velocity x Time
- Distance= Power x Speed