1. Define Velocity
- The speed of an object in relation to time
- The speed of an object in a given direction
- The distance and speed of an object
- The speed of an object
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. On a velocity time graph, what does the gradient represent?
3. Calculate the speed of a person who runs 40metres in 8 seconds
4. What is the equation for Distance?
- Distance= Time x Power
- Distance=Speed x Time
- Distance= Power x Speed
- Distance= Velocity x Time
5. What is the equation for acceleration?
- Acceleration= Initial Velocity x Final Velocity
- Acceleration= (final velocity- initial velocity)/ time
- Acceleration= velocity/ time
- Acceleration = Time x Velocity