1. The object is placed between F and the Lens, the Image will be...
- Virtual, inverted, diminished
- Real, Inverted, diminished
- Virtual, right way up, Magnified
- Real, right way up , Magnified
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The operation in which endoscopes are inserted are called...
- Endoscopical surgery
- Keyhole surgery
- Needle surgery
- Visional surgery.
3. The focal length of a lens is 0.5m. Whats the power of that lens?
- 1 x 0.5 = 0.25 D
- 1/0.5 = 2 D
- 0.5/1 = 0.5 D
4. Ben is short-sighted. He doesn't wear glasses because they are uncomfortable. What is a healthy alternative?
- He should wait. He probably doesn't have anything but a headache. It will pass in time.
- He can train his eyes every day and get better.
- Laser eye surgery, It can temporarily fix the eyes but can deteriorate in time.
- There is no alternate method. Tough luck.
5. A Diverging lens will always produce a...
- virtual Image
- real Image