1. The focal length of a lens is 0.5m. Whats the power of that lens?
- 1/0.5 = 2 D
- 0.5/1 = 0.5 D
- 1 x 0.5 = 0.25 D
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. If the angle of incidence (I) is equal to the critical angle...
- Most of the light passes out, a little portion is reflected internally.
- The emerging rays come out along the surface with some left to be internally reflected.
- No light comes out as it all reflects internally (Total Internal Reflection, TIR)
- Nothing happens, it just passes through.
3. The energy from a 100W light bulb spreads over a surface of 4m squared. Calculate the intensity of radiation
- 50 W/m squared
- 20 W/m squared
- 25 W/m squared
- 12.5 W/m squared
4. Endoscopes use...
- two bundles of optical fibres
- one bundle of optical fibre
- three bundles of optical fibres
- Four bundles of optical fibres
5. A Diverging lens will always produce a...
- virtual Image
- real Image