1. Atoms or molecules that have become charged are called what?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. An atom consists of what?
- A positively charged nucleus surrounded by an equal number of positively charged electrons
- A small positively charged nucleus surrounded by an equal number of negatively charged electrons
- A small negatively charged nucleus surrounded by an equal umber of negatively charged electrons
3. When a duster becomes negatively charged upon rubbing with a polythene rod, what happens?
- The electrons from the polyethene rod are transferred to the duster
- The electrons from the duster are transferred to the polythene rod
- The duster keeps its electrons
4. The same amount of positive and negative charges in an atom make it what?
- A neutral, negatively charged atom
- A stable, neutral atom
- An unbalanced positively charged atom
5. The law of electric charge states what?
- Like charges repel, unlike charges attract
- Like charges repel, unlike charges repel
- Unlike charges attract, like charges attract