1. When a duster becomes negatively charged upon rubbing with a polythene rod, what happens?
- The duster keeps its electrons
- The electrons from the polyethene rod are transferred to the duster
- The electrons from the duster are transferred to the polythene rod
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. The movement of electrons makes what?
- An electrostatic charge
- An unbalanced atom
- A balanced atom
3. The law of electric charge states what?
- Like charges repel, unlike charges attract
- Like charges repel, unlike charges repel
- Unlike charges attract, like charges attract
4. If an object is positively charged it must have what?
- Enough electrons
- A lack of electrons
- Too many electrons
5. Atoms or molecules that have become charged are called what?