1. When a duster becomes negatively charged upon rubbing with a polythene rod, what happens?
- The electrons from the polyethene rod are transferred to the duster
- The electrons from the duster are transferred to the polythene rod
- The duster keeps its electrons
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Atoms or molecules that have become charged are called what?
3. An atom consists of what?
- A positively charged nucleus surrounded by an equal number of positively charged electrons
- A small positively charged nucleus surrounded by an equal number of negatively charged electrons
- A small negatively charged nucleus surrounded by an equal umber of negatively charged electrons
4. The movement of electrons makes what?
- An electrostatic charge
- An unbalanced atom
- A balanced atom
5. If an object is positively charged it must have what?
- A lack of electrons
- Too many electrons
- Enough electrons