1. When a duster becomes negatively charged upon rubbing with a polythene rod, what happens?
- The duster keeps its electrons
- The electrons from the polyethene rod are transferred to the duster
- The electrons from the duster are transferred to the polythene rod
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. The law of electric charge states what?
- Like charges repel, unlike charges attract
- Like charges repel, unlike charges repel
- Unlike charges attract, like charges attract
3. Atoms or molecules that have become charged are called what?
4. The movement of electrons makes what?
- A balanced atom
- An electrostatic charge
- An unbalanced atom
5. The same amount of positive and negative charges in an atom make it what?
- A stable, neutral atom
- An unbalanced positively charged atom
- A neutral, negatively charged atom