1. A black hole is...
- a random occurrence.
- a place where a large star used to be.
- an anomaly within space.
- a common occurrence.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Light travels at the speed of...
- 200,000 km/s
- 300,000 km/s.
- 400,000 km/s.
- 1,000,000 km/s.
3. A medium sized star such as the Sun can create...
- a black hole.
- nuclear fission.
- nuclear fusion.
4. The Moon is believed to be the result of a collision between two planets, what was the result?
- The iron cores from the planets made the moon and the rocks formed the Earth.
- The iron cores of the two planets gave both the Earth and the Moon iron cores.
- The debris collecting to form the moon and the iron cores of the two planets joining to form the Earth's core.
- The debris collected around the Earth to make it bigger but some of it was too far out so seperatley formed the Moon.
5. The speed of a comet...
- only changes when it burns out.
- increases as it approaches the Sun.
- never changes.
- decreases as it approaches the Sun.