1. Asteroids are...
- small planets.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The speed of a comet...
- never changes.
- only changes when it burns out.
- increases as it approaches the Sun.
- decreases as it approaches the Sun.
3. The orbit of a comet is...
- dependent on it's size.
4. The Moon is believed to be the result of a collision between two planets, what was the result?
- The debris collected around the Earth to make it bigger but some of it was too far out so seperatley formed the Moon.
- The iron cores from the planets made the moon and the rocks formed the Earth.
- The debris collecting to form the moon and the iron cores of the two planets joining to form the Earth's core.
- The iron cores of the two planets gave both the Earth and the Moon iron cores.
5. A black hole is...
- a common occurrence.
- a place where a large star used to be.
- a random occurrence.
- an anomaly within space.