1. The Moon is believed to be the result of a collision between two planets, what was the result?
- The debris collecting to form the moon and the iron cores of the two planets joining to form the Earth's core.
- The iron cores of the two planets gave both the Earth and the Moon iron cores.
- The debris collected around the Earth to make it bigger but some of it was too far out so seperatley formed the Moon.
- The iron cores from the planets made the moon and the rocks formed the Earth.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The orbit of a comet is...
- dependent on it's size.
3. Asteroids are...
- small planets.
4. A medium sized star such as the Sun can create...
- nuclear fusion.
- nuclear fission.
- a black hole.
5. A large star can become a...
- black hole.
- red giant.
- white dwarf.