1. A large star can become a...
- black hole.
- red giant.
- white dwarf.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Moon is believed to be the result of a collision between two planets, what was the result?
- The debris collected around the Earth to make it bigger but some of it was too far out so seperatley formed the Moon.
- The iron cores from the planets made the moon and the rocks formed the Earth.
- The debris collecting to form the moon and the iron cores of the two planets joining to form the Earth's core.
- The iron cores of the two planets gave both the Earth and the Moon iron cores.
3. Asteroids are...
- small planets.
4. The orbit of a comet is...
- dependent on it's size.
5. The speed of a comet...
- only changes when it burns out.
- increases as it approaches the Sun.
- never changes.
- decreases as it approaches the Sun.