1. What is weight?
- Something we put on
- The pull of gravity of a planet on an object's mass
- An object's mass
- A force called gravity
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is power
- The rate of changing energy
- The government
- The rate of speed
- A sense of status
3. What are forces measured in?
4. On a distance-time graph what does the gradient show?
- The rate of change of velocity
- The rate of change of distance
- The rate of change of time
- The position of an object
5. Name six common forces
- reaction, lift, upthrust, thrust, drag, friction
- reaction, lift, thrust, upthrust, pull, push
- pull, push, lift, resistance, friction, drag
- kinetic, resultant, acceleration, deceleration, lift, push