1. Why are the pins of a plug made of brass?
- HAHAHAHA WHO CARES???????????????????????
- Brass is safer to use than other metals
- Brass is a good conductor and does not oxidise or rust
- Brass is a poor conductor and does not oxidise or rust
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why must appliances with metal cases be earthed?
- So that the appliance does not short circuit
- So that the case cannot become live and electrocute you
- Appliances with metal cases don't need to be earthed
- SO YOU DON'T GET ZAPPED BY OLD SPARKY
3. What is the unit of charge?
4. What is a fuse?
- A thin wire that heats up and melts if too much current passes through it
- Something that always blows
- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IDIOT
- A piece of metal that melts if too much current passes through it
5. Why don't appliances with plastic cases have to be earthed?
- Plastic is an insulator so cannot become live
- PLASTIC IS TOO SASSY AND COOL FOR DAT
- Plastic does need to be earthed
- Plastic is a good conductor so cannot become live