1. What is the power (kW) of an appliance that transfers 90000J of energy in 30 seconds?
- LOLLLLLLLL YOU SUCK AT MATHSSSSSSSSSSSS
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why don't appliances with plastic cases have to be earthed?
- Plastic is a good conductor so cannot become live
- Plastic is an insulator so cannot become live
- Plastic does need to be earthed
- PLASTIC IS TOO SASSY AND COOL FOR DAT
3. Why must appliances with metal cases be earthed?
- Appliances with metal cases don't need to be earthed
- So that the case cannot become live and electrocute you
- SO YOU DON'T GET ZAPPED BY OLD SPARKY
- So that the appliance does not short circuit
4. How do you calculate the frequency of an ac supply?
- FREQUENCY=RAPERxPASTORAL CARE
- LOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU DON'T KNOW
5. What is direct current?
- LOL WHO CARES
- Current that passes in one direction only
- Current that changes direction
- a current that goes directly from the power source