1. Why are the pins of a plug made of brass?
- Brass is a good conductor and does not oxidise or rust
- Brass is a poor conductor and does not oxidise or rust
- HAHAHAHA WHO CARES???????????????????????
- Brass is safer to use than other metals
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a fuse?
- A piece of metal that melts if too much current passes through it
- A thin wire that heats up and melts if too much current passes through it
- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IDIOT
- Something that always blows
3. Why don't appliances with plastic cases have to be earthed?
- Plastic does need to be earthed
- Plastic is an insulator so cannot become live
- PLASTIC IS TOO SASSY AND COOL FOR DAT
- Plastic is a good conductor so cannot become live
4. How do you calculate the frequency of an ac supply?
- LOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU DON'T KNOW
- FREQUENCY=RAPERxPASTORAL CARE
5. What is the equation for power?
- LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL U CONFUSED