1. What is the unit of charge?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why don't appliances with plastic cases have to be earthed?
- Plastic is an insulator so cannot become live
- PLASTIC IS TOO SASSY AND COOL FOR DAT
- Plastic does need to be earthed
- Plastic is a good conductor so cannot become live
3. What is the equation for power?
- LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL U CONFUSED
4. What is the power (kW) of an appliance that transfers 90000J of energy in 30 seconds?
- LOLLLLLLLL YOU SUCK AT MATHSSSSSSSSSSSS
5. How do you calculate the frequency of an ac supply?
- FREQUENCY=RAPERxPASTORAL CARE
- LOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU DON'T KNOW