1. What is the unit of charge?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is direct current?
- Current that passes in one direction only
- a current that goes directly from the power source
- Current that changes direction
- LOL WHO CARES
3. Why must appliances with metal cases be earthed?
- Appliances with metal cases don't need to be earthed
- So that the case cannot become live and electrocute you
- SO YOU DON'T GET ZAPPED BY OLD SPARKY
- So that the appliance does not short circuit
4. What is the equation for power?
- LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL U CONFUSED
5. Why don't appliances with plastic cases have to be earthed?
- Plastic does need to be earthed
- Plastic is an insulator so cannot become live
- PLASTIC IS TOO SASSY AND COOL FOR DAT
- Plastic is a good conductor so cannot become live