1. What is the unit of charge?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the power (kW) of an appliance that transfers 90000J of energy in 30 seconds?
- LOLLLLLLLL YOU SUCK AT MATHSSSSSSSSSSSS
3. Why must appliances with metal cases be earthed?
- So that the case cannot become live and electrocute you
- SO YOU DON'T GET ZAPPED BY OLD SPARKY
- Appliances with metal cases don't need to be earthed
- So that the appliance does not short circuit
4. What is direct current?
- LOL WHO CARES
- a current that goes directly from the power source
- Current that passes in one direction only
- Current that changes direction
5. Why are the pins of a plug made of brass?
- Brass is a good conductor and does not oxidise or rust
- Brass is a poor conductor and does not oxidise or rust
- HAHAHAHA WHO CARES???????????????????????
- Brass is safer to use than other metals