1. What is a fuse?
- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IDIOT
- A thin wire that heats up and melts if too much current passes through it
- Something that always blows
- A piece of metal that melts if too much current passes through it
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the equation for power?
- LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL U CONFUSED
3. Why don't appliances with plastic cases have to be earthed?
- Plastic is an insulator so cannot become live
- Plastic is a good conductor so cannot become live
- PLASTIC IS TOO SASSY AND COOL FOR DAT
- Plastic does need to be earthed
4. What is the power (kW) of an appliance that transfers 90000J of energy in 30 seconds?
- LOLLLLLLLL YOU SUCK AT MATHSSSSSSSSSSSS
5. Why are the pins of a plug made of brass?
- HAHAHAHA WHO CARES???????????????????????
- Brass is safer to use than other metals
- Brass is a good conductor and does not oxidise or rust
- Brass is a poor conductor and does not oxidise or rust