1. Why was this?
- Because you can read any point from my result graph
- As it produces a straight line graph
- Because they both didnt work
- They are both the same
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How could the results be useful in the context you have researched?
- Angle of incidence
- They wont
- I have researched a rear view mirror on a car
- Using the ray of light
3. What changes would you make?
- Incorrect ones
- Use a wider range of values and a smaller intervil
- I wouldnt make any changes
4. How could you get uncertanties?
- By measuring the angles incorrectly as it would be hard to measure exactly the centre of each ray of light
- Not sure
- Taking the angle of incidence away from the angle of reflection
- Make a new table
5. Where can we see if itss more reproducible?
- Case Study 3
- Case Study 1
- Case Study 2
- Case Study 4