1. How could the results be useful in the context you have researched?
- Using the ray of light
- Angle of incidence
- I have researched a rear view mirror on a car
- They wont
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the cause of uncertanties in your measurements?
- Angle of incidence was categorial
- Uncertanites occur due to human error
- There was none
- The tables were wrong
3. Where can we see if itss more reproducible?
- Case Study 1
- Case Study 2
- Case Study 3
- Case Study 4
4. Why would you make these changes?
- Because i want to
- To repeat it over and over again
- They will help show a more clear and accurate pattern
- I said i wouldnt make any changes
5. Why was this?
- As it produces a straight line graph
- Because you can read any point from my result graph
- They are both the same
- Because they both didnt work