1. What changes would you make?
- Incorrect ones
- Use a wider range of values and a smaller intervil
- I wouldnt make any changes
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why would you make these changes?
- To repeat it over and over again
- I said i wouldnt make any changes
- They will help show a more clear and accurate pattern
- Because i want to
3. Do your results support the hypothesis?
- Not sure
4. What would repeating the experiment do?
- I dont know
- Wasting class time
- Make it more reliable
5. How could the results be useful in the context you have researched?
- Using the ray of light
- I have researched a rear view mirror on a car
- They wont
- Angle of incidence