1. Do you think the results from your investigation are reproducible?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What would repeating the experiment do?
- Make it more reliable
- Wasting class time
- I dont know
3. How could the results be useful in the context you have researched?
- Using the ray of light
- Angle of incidence
- I have researched a rear view mirror on a car
- They wont
4. What was the cause of uncertanties in your measurements?
- The tables were wrong
- Uncertanites occur due to human error
- Angle of incidence was categorial
- There was none
5. Why was this?
- As it produces a straight line graph
- Because you can read any point from my result graph
- They are both the same
- Because they both didnt work