1. What changes would you make?
- Incorrect ones
- Use a wider range of values and a smaller intervil
- I wouldnt make any changes
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How could the results be useful in the context you have researched?
- I have researched a rear view mirror on a car
- They wont
- Using the ray of light
- Angle of incidence
3. What was the cause of uncertanties in your measurements?
- Uncertanites occur due to human error
- The tables were wrong
- There was none
- Angle of incidence was categorial
- They can be repeated
- Could be incorrect
- Because other people who do this experiment will be able to get the same results and same shape of graph
- They arent reproducible
5. How could you get uncertanties?
- Make a new table
- Not sure
- By measuring the angles incorrectly as it would be hard to measure exactly the centre of each ray of light
- Taking the angle of incidence away from the angle of reflection