1. What was the cause of uncertanties in your measurements?
- Angle of incidence was categorial
- The tables were wrong
- Uncertanites occur due to human error
- There was none
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do you think the results from your investigation are reproducible?
3. How could the results be useful in the context you have researched?
- Angle of incidence
- I have researched a rear view mirror on a car
- Using the ray of light
- They wont
4. What would repeating the experiment do?
- I dont know
- Make it more reliable
- Wasting class time
5. Was this continous or categorial?
- Continuous and categorial