1. How could you get uncertanties?
- Make a new table
- By measuring the angles incorrectly as it would be hard to measure exactly the centre of each ray of light
- Taking the angle of incidence away from the angle of reflection
- Not sure
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Would you make any changes to your experiment?
- Depends what the results are
3. Where can we see if itss more reproducible?
- Case Study 4
- Case Study 1
- Case Study 3
- Case Study 2
4. What changes would you make?
- Incorrect ones
- Use a wider range of values and a smaller intervil
- I wouldnt make any changes
5. Do you think the results from your investigation are reproducible?