1. Would you make any changes to your experiment?
- Depends what the results are
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why would you make these changes?
- To repeat it over and over again
- They will help show a more clear and accurate pattern
- Because i want to
- I said i wouldnt make any changes
3. If so why do they support the hypothesis?
- They have good angles
- They produce a straight line graph because as the angle of incidence increases the angle of reflection is similar or the same
- They dont
- They have no angle of incidence
4. Was this continous or categorial?
- Continuous and categorial
5. How could the results be useful in the context you have researched?
- I have researched a rear view mirror on a car
- They wont
- Using the ray of light
- Angle of incidence