1. Why was this?
- They are both the same
- Because you can read any point from my result graph
- Because they both didnt work
- As it produces a straight line graph
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Would you make any changes to your experiment?
- Depends what the results are
3. What was the independant variable in your investigation?
- Angle of light
- The independant variable was the angle of incidence
- Angle of reflection
- Uncertanties occur due to human error
4. What would repeating the experiment do?
- I dont know
- Make it more reliable
- Wasting class time
5. Why would you make these changes?
- Because i want to
- To repeat it over and over again
- They will help show a more clear and accurate pattern
- I said i wouldnt make any changes