- Could be incorrect
- Because other people who do this experiment will be able to get the same results and same shape of graph
- They can be repeated
- They arent reproducible
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What changes would you make?
- Incorrect ones
- I wouldnt make any changes
- Use a wider range of values and a smaller intervil
3. Do your results support the hypothesis?
- Not sure
4. If so why do they support the hypothesis?
- They have good angles
- They have no angle of incidence
- They produce a straight line graph because as the angle of incidence increases the angle of reflection is similar or the same
- They dont
5. What would repeating the experiment do?
- Make it more reliable
- Wasting class time
- I dont know