1. Why would you make these changes?
- To repeat it over and over again
- I said i wouldnt make any changes
- They will help show a more clear and accurate pattern
- Because i want to
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do your results support the hypothesis?
- Not sure
3. What was the cause of uncertanties in your measurements?
- The tables were wrong
- There was none
- Uncertanites occur due to human error
- Angle of incidence was categorial
4. Was this continous or categorial?
- Continuous and categorial
5. Why was this?
- As it produces a straight line graph
- Because you can read any point from my result graph
- They are both the same
- Because they both didnt work