1. Do your results support the hypothesis?
- Not sure
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the cause of uncertanties in your measurements?
- Angle of incidence was categorial
- The tables were wrong
- Uncertanites occur due to human error
- There was none
3. Would you make any changes to your experiment?
- Depends what the results are
4. What was the dependant variable in your investigation?
- Angle of light
- The dependant variable was the angle of reflection
- Angle of incidence
- Wide range of values
5. What changes would you make?
- Incorrect ones
- I wouldnt make any changes
- Use a wider range of values and a smaller intervil