1. where is carbon dioxide stored?
- in a tank
- undee sea
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does coal and oil release?
- natural gas
- sulfur dioxide
- carbon dioxide
3. which type of power station takes the least time to start up?
- gas-fired power station
- nuclear power station
- coal-fired power station
4. how many quarters of electricity is generated in the UK?
5. why are uranium and plutonium used as nuclear fuels?
- they are radioactive
- they are metals
- they release alot of heat when they burn