1. what happens when fossil fuels release carbon dioxide?
- adds to the greenhouse so it inreases global warming
- causes global warming
- dont add to the greenhouse gases
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does coal and oil release?
- sulfur dioxide
- carbon dioxide
- natural gas
3. is kinetic energy in wind renewable?
4. which type of power station takes the least time to start up?
- gas-fired power station
- nuclear power station
- coal-fired power station
5. are coal,oild and natural gas renewable?