1. where is carbon dioxide stored?
- undee sea
- in a tank
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. what happens when fossil fuels release carbon dioxide?
- dont add to the greenhouse gases
- adds to the greenhouse so it inreases global warming
- causes global warming
3. which fossil fuel releases most carbon dioxide?
- natural gas
4. which type of power station takes the least time to start up?
- gas-fired power station
- nuclear power station
- coal-fired power station
5. are coal,oild and natural gas renewable?