1. what happens when fossil fuels release carbon dioxide?
- adds to the greenhouse so it inreases global warming
- causes global warming
- dont add to the greenhouse gases
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. is kinetic energy in wind renewable?
3. what do fossil fuels release?
- sulfur dioxide
- carbon dioxied
- natural gas
4. what problems do sulfur dioxide cause?
- it contributes to acid rain
- it harms the ozone layer
- it contributes to global warming
5. which type of power station takes the least time to start up?
- gas-fired power station
- nuclear power station
- coal-fired power station