1. Formula to calculate effieciency
- Efficiency = (useful energy out/total energy in)/100
- Efficiency = useful energy out/total energy in (*100%)
- Efficiency = [useful energy out*total energy in (*100%)]
- Efficiency = total energy in/useful energy out (*100%)
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which type of electromagnetic wave has the smallest wavelength?
- Gamma rays
- Visible light
3. Which one of the following is not a renewable energy source?
4. The angle of incidence and the angle of refraction are equal when diffraction occurs?
- True they are both equal
- False, it depends on the medium
- False, the angle of reflection is smaller
- False, the angle of reflection is bigger
5. Why don't birds get electrocuted when they stand on pylon wires?
- Birds do not conduct electricity
- None of the above
- As they are not connected to any grounded point, the electricity will not flow through the bird and will continue through the cables
- They do get electrocuted