1. What does a decrease in wavelength of an object suggest?
- That it is moving closer to the observer
- It is moving away from the observer
- That the object is stationary
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why don't birds get electrocuted when they stand on pylon wires?
- They do get electrocuted
- None of the above
- Birds do not conduct electricity
- As they are not connected to any grounded point, the electricity will not flow through the bird and will continue through the cables
3. Which type of electromagnetic wave has the smallest wavelength?
- Gamma rays
- Visible light
4. The angle of incidence and the angle of refraction are equal when diffraction occurs?
- False, the angle of reflection is smaller
- True they are both equal
- False, it depends on the medium
- False, the angle of reflection is bigger
5. Energy is transferred through the water by...