1. Why do many scientists think adding carbon dioxide to the atmosphere is harmful to the environment?
- Carbon dioxide causes global dimming.
- Carbon dioxide causes global warming
- Carbon dioxide causes visual pollution.
- Carbon dioxide is the main cause of acid rain
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Complete this sentence: Energy can neither be ……….. nor ………….. but it can be transferred.
- Energy can neither be created nor lost but it can be transferred.
- Energy can neither be created nor destroyed but it can be transferred.
- Energy can neither be lost nor destroyed but it can be transferred.
3. What is meant by the payback time for different methods of home insulation?
- Payback time shows us the time the installment takes
- Payback time shows us the amount we pay for installments
- The payback time tells us how long it takes to save enough money to pay for the cost of installation.
- Payback time shows us how much energy we save
4. Which one of the following words is used to describe the image formed by a plane mirror?
5. What determines the pitch of a sound?
- None of these