1. Energy is transferred through the water by...
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by the payback time for different methods of home insulation?
- Payback time shows us the time the installment takes
- The payback time tells us how long it takes to save enough money to pay for the cost of installation.
- Payback time shows us how much energy we save
- Payback time shows us the amount we pay for installments
3. Which one of the following words is used to describe the image formed by a plane mirror?
4. Why don't birds get electrocuted when they stand on pylon wires?
- They do get electrocuted
- None of the above
- Birds do not conduct electricity
- As they are not connected to any grounded point, the electricity will not flow through the bird and will continue through the cables
5. Which one of the following is not a renewable energy source?