1. Which one of the following words is used to describe the image formed by a plane mirror?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the National Grid?
- A system of cables and pylons.
- A system of cables, transformers and power stations
- A system of cables and transformers
- A power station
3. As a substance changes state from a liquid to a gas, the amount of energy the particles have …
- stays the same
4. What does a decrease in wavelength of an object suggest?
- That the object is stationary
- That it is moving closer to the observer
- It is moving away from the observer
5. What determines the pitch of a sound?
- None of these