1. Which type of electromagnetic wave has the smallest wavelength?
- Gamma rays
- Visible light
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is transferred through the National Grid?
3. Why is a high voltage used?
- The cables cannot transfer low voltage electricity
- So they can transfer the electricity at a high current
- It decreases the amount of energy wasted in cables
- It increases the amount of energy wasted in cables
4. What does a decrease in wavelength of an object suggest?
- That it is moving closer to the observer
- It is moving away from the observer
- That the object is stationary