1. What does Amplitude measure?
- The speed.
- The height of the wave, mid-line to the peak.
- The weight of the wave.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a real image?
- When you loo through a telescope.
- Is where light form an object comes together to form an image on a screen.
- When rays diverge.
3. What do ALL waves have? (Visable light, ultrasounds, infrared)
- Wavelength, Frequency, Amplitude, Speed
- Salt, Stones, Sand, Animals
- Frequency, Light, Sound, Speed
- Glass, Aluminium, Metal, Tin
4. How many lenses does a refracting lense use?
5. What are the characteristics of a Converging lens?
- Its strong and shiny.
- Its convex and it bulges outwards.
- Its concave and it bulges inwards.
Similar Physics resources: