1. How do planets orbit the sun?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Amplitude measure?
- The height of the wave, mid-line to the peak.
- The weight of the wave.
- The speed.
3. What formula do you use to work out wave speed, distance and time?
- Wave speed= Distance divide by Time.
- Distance= Time times Wave speed.
- Wave speed = Time + Distance.
4. What two telescopes use Converging lenses?
- Refracting and Reflection
- Refracting and Space
- Reflection and Space.
5. What is a Transverse wave?
- Its a type of wave that causes erosion.
- The waves are at at a 90 degree angle to the direction of the wave. Examples; light and electromagnetic, s waves and water.
- The waves are 180 degree angle. Example are sound.
Similar Physics resources: