1. Can a wave be reflected?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do planets orbit the sun?
3. How can you see planets and stars through a telescope ?
- The planets reflect of the stars because they are hot and the stars reflect of the moon.
- The stars reflect sunlight and the planets give out visable rays
- The stars give out visable rays because they are hot and planets reflect sunlight.
- The stars and planets reflect of the moon.
4. What are the characteristics of a Converging lens?
- Its strong and shiny.
- Its convex and it bulges outwards.
- Its concave and it bulges inwards.
5. How does refraction work on waves?
- Sound, light waves change speed when the cross the boundary between 2 substances at different densitys, glass, air, it causes it to bend.
- Sound waves bend when they hit high density's.
- Light waves disappear when they go towards low density substances.