1. What is a real image?
- Is where light form an object comes together to form an image on a screen.
- When rays diverge.
- When you loo through a telescope.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the heliocentric model state?
- Mars orbited the Earth
- Pluto was the centre of the universe
- The Earth and Planets orbit the sun as the sun is the centre of the universe
- Earth orbited the Moon
3. What does Wavelength measure?
- The distance between the amplitude and the wave.
- The distance between one peak to the next.
- How fast the speed is.
4. What formula do you use when working out speed, frequency and wavelength?
- Wavelength= Speed takeaway frequency.
- Speed= Frequency times Wavelength.
- Frequency= Speed divide wavelength.
5. What two telescopes use Converging lenses?
- Reflection and Space.
- Refracting and Reflection
- Refracting and Space