1. What is a real image?
- Is where light form an object comes together to form an image on a screen.
- When rays diverge.
- When you loo through a telescope.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What two telescopes use Converging lenses?
- Reflection and Space.
- Refracting and Reflection
- Refracting and Space
3. What do Reflecting Telescope use?
- Mirrors and Converging lens
- Eyepiece and Mirrors
- Converging lens and Objective
4. How did Galilo prove that the geocentric model was wrong?
- 1610.He observed jupiter and saw what he believed were stars but later found out when the stars had moved (but stayed with Jupiter) and a 4th 'star' came that they were moons.
- Galilo had a dream in 1610 and that then proved that it was fake.
- He looked through a telescope and saw the sun in the middle of the solar system
- He read up on Copernicus books and started public speaking his therorys
5. Can a wave be reflected?
Similar Physics resources: