1. What are the characteristics of a Converging lens?
- Its convex and it bulges outwards.
- Its concave and it bulges inwards.
- Its strong and shiny.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do waves transfer?
- Energy and information. - without transporting matter.
- Information and heat- with transporting matter.
- Energy and sound.
3. How does refraction work on waves?
- Light waves disappear when they go towards low density substances.
- Sound, light waves change speed when the cross the boundary between 2 substances at different densitys, glass, air, it causes it to bend.
- Sound waves bend when they hit high density's.
4. What does the Speed measure?
- How fast it goes.
- How slow is goes.
5. What does Frequency measure?
- Measure it in cm or m and it measure the amount of complete waves in a minute.
- How many complete waves there are per second. ( Measures in hertz;Hz. High frequencies are kHz
- It measures how many complete waves there are in an hour and measures in Hz or kHz
Similar Physics resources: