1. What do ALL waves have? (Visable light, ultrasounds, infrared)
- Glass, Aluminium, Metal, Tin
- Wavelength, Frequency, Amplitude, Speed
- Frequency, Light, Sound, Speed
- Salt, Stones, Sand, Animals
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do all lenses do?
- They change the direction of light rays by refraction.
- They make people look more fashionable.
- They change the direction of light rays by reflection.
3. What is a Transverse wave?
- Its a type of wave that causes erosion.
- The waves are at at a 90 degree angle to the direction of the wave. Examples; light and electromagnetic, s waves and water.
- The waves are 180 degree angle. Example are sound.
4. What formula do you use when working out speed, frequency and wavelength?
- Speed= Frequency times Wavelength.
- Frequency= Speed divide wavelength.
- Wavelength= Speed takeaway frequency.
5. How many lenses does a refracting lense use?