1. What is a virtual image?
- When the rays diverging so the light from the object appears to be coming from a different place.
- When you watch it through your naked eye.
- A myth.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a longitudinal wave?
- It is an s waves that ripples on water.
- The vibrations are the same direction as the travel. Example sound and p waves. They are fat and travel through liquids.
- The vibrations go the opposite way of travels. Example:Light.
3. What planet did Ancient Greeks think was the centre of the Universe?
4. What Converging lenses are in a Refracting telescope?
- Objective and Cutebean
- Objective and Eyepiece
- Eyepiece and Mirror
5. What does Wavelength measure?
- How fast the speed is.
- The distance between one peak to the next.
- The distance between the amplitude and the wave.
Similar Physics resources: