1. What is a virtual image?
- A myth.
- When the rays diverging so the light from the object appears to be coming from a different place.
- When you watch it through your naked eye.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the heliocentric model state?
- Earth orbited the Moon
- The Earth and Planets orbit the sun as the sun is the centre of the universe
- Pluto was the centre of the universe
- Mars orbited the Earth
3. What does Amplitude measure?
- The speed.
- The height of the wave, mid-line to the peak.
- The weight of the wave.
4. How does a Coverging lens work?
- It makes parallel rays of light to move together to a focus.
- It enables scientists to work harder.
- Its makes doctors see organs more closely.
5. What name was given to the Greeks idea of orbiting?
- Heliocentric model
- Geocentric model
- le orbiter
- gelo model