1. How can you see planets and stars through a telescope ?
- The planets reflect of the stars because they are hot and the stars reflect of the moon.
- The stars give out visable rays because they are hot and planets reflect sunlight.
- The stars and planets reflect of the moon.
- The stars reflect sunlight and the planets give out visable rays
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What planet did Ancient Greeks think was the centre of the Universe?
3. What is a real image?
- Is where light form an object comes together to form an image on a screen.
- When rays diverge.
- When you loo through a telescope.
4. How does a Coverging lens work?
- It makes parallel rays of light to move together to a focus.
- It enables scientists to work harder.
- Its makes doctors see organs more closely.
5. What are Converging Lenses used for?
- Used to make Glasses.
- Used to focus light.
- Used to make things clearer.