1. How do planets orbit the sun?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the characteristics of a Converging lens?
- Its convex and it bulges outwards.
- Its concave and it bulges inwards.
- Its strong and shiny.
3. What formula do you use to work out wave speed, distance and time?
- Wave speed = Time + Distance.
- Wave speed= Distance divide by Time.
- Distance= Time times Wave speed.
4. What name was given to the Greeks idea of orbiting?
- Heliocentric model
- Geocentric model
- le orbiter
- gelo model
5. What do Reflecting Telescope use?
- Mirrors and Converging lens
- Eyepiece and Mirrors
- Converging lens and Objective