1. How did Galilo prove that the geocentric model was wrong?
- He read up on Copernicus books and started public speaking his therorys
- 1610.He observed jupiter and saw what he believed were stars but later found out when the stars had moved (but stayed with Jupiter) and a 4th 'star' came that they were moons.
- He looked through a telescope and saw the sun in the middle of the solar system
- Galilo had a dream in 1610 and that then proved that it was fake.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the characteristics of a Converging lens?
- Its strong and shiny.
- Its convex and it bulges outwards.
- Its concave and it bulges inwards.
3. What are lenses usually made from?
- Iron or Steel.
- Plastic or Glass.
- Copper or Glass.
4. How does a Coverging lens work?
- It makes parallel rays of light to move together to a focus.
- It enables scientists to work harder.
- Its makes doctors see organs more closely.
5. What does Wavelength measure?
- The distance between one peak to the next.
- The distance between the amplitude and the wave.
- How fast the speed is.