1. How does a Coverging lens work?
- It makes parallel rays of light to move together to a focus.
- It enables scientists to work harder.
- Its makes doctors see organs more closely.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Can a wave be reflected?
3. What do waves transfer?
- Energy and sound.
- Energy and information. - without transporting matter.
- Information and heat- with transporting matter.
4. What two telescopes use Converging lenses?
- Reflection and Space.
- Refracting and Reflection
- Refracting and Space
5. What do Reflecting Telescope use?
- Converging lens and Objective
- Mirrors and Converging lens
- Eyepiece and Mirrors
Similar Physics resources: