1. Name 2 Greenhouse gases:
- Oxygen & Methane
- Carbon dioxide, Water vapour & Methane
- Carbon Dioxide & Oxygen
- Carbon Dioxide & Methane
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an asteroid?
- Remains of planet that collided with Earth billions of years ago.
- Rocks left over form the formation of the Solar System.
- A small body with a core of frozen gas & dust.
3. State the equation used to calculate electrical power?
- Power = Current x Time
- Power = Current x Total Cost
- Power = Current x Voltage
- Power = Voltage x Time
4. What are the 4 stages of electricity production in a conventional power station?
- Fuel is burned to release heat energy, heat boils water to produce steam, steam drives turbines which drive generators & generators produce electricity.
- Fuel is burned & heat boils water which produces electricity.
- Heat boils & produces electricity.
5. What will a medium weight star, like our Sun, eventually become?
- Red giant
- White Dwarf
- Black Hole