1. What is comet?
- A small body with a core of frozen gas & dust.
- A near earth object is an asteroid or comet that is on a possible collision course with Earth.
- Rocks left over from the formation of the solar system.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Three types of fuel used in power stations?
- Petrol, Biomass & Nuclear Fuel
- Nuclear Fuel, Fossil Fuels & Gas
- Fossil Fuels, Biomass & Nuclear Fuel
- Fossil Fuels, Petrol & Biomass
3. Give 2 uses of gamma radiation:
- Treat cancer & sterilise medical equipment.
- Paper thickness gauge
- In smoke-detectors
4. Which type of radiation is most penetrating?
5. What will a medium weight star, like our Sun, eventually become?
- White Dwarf
- Black Hole
- Red giant