1. What is an asteroid?
- Rocks left over form the formation of the Solar System.
- A small body with a core of frozen gas & dust.
- Remains of planet that collided with Earth billions of years ago.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. State the equation used to calculate electrical power?
- Power = Current x Total Cost
- Power = Current x Voltage
- Power = Current x Time
- Power = Voltage x Time
3. How is high-level radioactive waste stored?
- Enclosed in glass & stored underground in steel cylinders.
- Sealed & buried in landfill sites.
4. Which type of radiation is most penetrating?
5. What will a medium weight star, like our Sun, eventually become?
- Red giant
- Black Hole
- White Dwarf