1. What is comet?
- A small body with a core of frozen gas & dust.
- A near earth object is an asteroid or comet that is on a possible collision course with Earth.
- Rocks left over from the formation of the solar system.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give 2 uses of gamma radiation:
- Treat cancer & sterilise medical equipment.
- Paper thickness gauge
- In smoke-detectors
3. What is it meant by renewable energy?
- Energy that will not run out.
- Energy that is finite.
- Energy that will run out.
4. What will a medium weight star, like our Sun, eventually become?
- Red giant
- White Dwarf
- Black Hole
5. Which type of radiation is most penetrating?