1. how do you calculate the efficiency of a device?
- (useful output*100%)/total input
- (useful output/total input)*100%
- (total input/useful output)*100%
- (useful output/100%)*total input
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. which of the following energy transfer processes do not require particles?
3. what is transmission?
- energy travelling through a material
- an object taking in energy
- energy being transferred from one object to another
- an object giving out energy
4. which of the following is not a property of liquids?
- flow easily
- can be compressed
- fit the shape of their container
- medium density
5. what objects are best at emitting infrared radiation?
- dark, dull materials
- dark, shiny materials
- light, dull materials
- light, shiny materials