1. how do you calculate the efficiency of a device?
- (useful output/100%)*total input
- (total input/useful output)*100%
- (useful output/total input)*100%
- (useful output*100%)/total input
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is transmission?
- an object taking in energy
- energy travelling through a material
- an object giving out energy
- energy being transferred from one object to another
3. which of the following energy transfer processes do not require particles?
4. what objects are best at emitting infrared radiation?
- light, shiny materials
- dark, shiny materials
- dark, dull materials
- light, dull materials
5. which of the following is not a property of liquids?
- medium density
- fit the shape of their container
- can be compressed
- flow easily