1. if an object has a low specific heat capacity will it..
- never heat up
- heat up quick
- heat up slow
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what causes evaporation to happen quicker?
- big temp, big surface area, no draught
- big temp, big surface area, draught
- big temp, small surface area, draught
3. the angle of incidence..
- is equal to angle of reflection
- is greater than angle of reflection
- is smaller than angle of reflection
4. a perspex block is..
- same density
- less dense
5. what shape are gases?
- fixed shape
- fill container
- fits container