1. What is diffraction?
- The amount of years it takes to make profit from something you have installed
- Where the waves spread out as the pass through a gap or past an edge
- Where waves are reflected from multiple surfaces
- Change in direction of the wave as they pass through a dense medium
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false, S waves can only travel through solids
- I don't know
- Ask again later when I have revised
3. What is meant by the term 'Intense coherent'
- When the waves have high divergence
- When the waves are in phase and have the same frequency
- When the waves are in phase but have different frequencies
- When the waves aren't in phase but have the same frequency
4. What direction do particles move in a longitudinal wave?
- The particles don't move
- Back and fouth
- In a zig-zag motion
- Up and down
5. What is temperature?
- The material the obejct is made from
- A measurement of how hot something is
- A measurement of how much mass an object has
- How much energy an object has