1. What is meant by the term 'Intense coherent'
- When the waves have high divergence
- When the waves aren't in phase but have the same frequency
- When the waves are in phase and have the same frequency
- When the waves are in phase but have different frequencies
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Specfic heat capacity?
- The amount of energy eneded to raise the temperature of 1kg of a material by 5 degrees celsius
- The amount of energy needed to change the state of 1kg of material
- The amount of energy required to raise the temperature of 1kg of a material by 1 degrees celsius
- The amount of energy needed to set something on fire
3. What is meant by the term 'Amplitude?'
- The distance between one crest to the other
- The maximum weight of a wave
- The maximum disturbance caused by the wave
- The number of waves produced per second
4. State a device where infrared is used
- Remote control
5. What is temperature?
- The material the obejct is made from
- A measurement of how hot something is
- A measurement of how much mass an object has
- How much energy an object has