1. What direction do particles move in a longitudinal wave?
- In a zig-zag motion
- The particles don't move
- Back and fouth
- Up and down
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are sound waves produced?
- Produced by jumping particles
- Produced by hugging particles
- Produced by banging into particles
- Produced by high-fiving particles
3. What is temperature?
- The material the obejct is made from
- How much energy an object has
- A measurement of how hot something is
- A measurement of how much mass an object has
4. State a device where infrared is used
- Remote control
5. State an advantage of digital signals
- They can take any possible value
- It's hard to remove interferance
- They use multiplexing
- They look nicer than analogue signals