1. State an advantage of digital signals
- They look nicer than analogue signals
- They can take any possible value
- They use multiplexing
- It's hard to remove interferance
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are sound waves produced?
- Produced by banging into particles
- Produced by jumping particles
- Produced by hugging particles
- Produced by high-fiving particles
3. What is meant by the term 'Intense coherent'
- When the waves are in phase but have different frequencies
- When the waves have high divergence
- When the waves are in phase and have the same frequency
- When the waves aren't in phase but have the same frequency
4. What direction do particles move in a longitudinal wave?
- Back and fouth
- Up and down
- In a zig-zag motion
- The particles don't move
5. What is meant by the term 'Amplitude?'
- The maximum disturbance caused by the wave
- The distance between one crest to the other
- The maximum weight of a wave
- The number of waves produced per second