1. What is diffraction?
- The amount of years it takes to make profit from something you have installed
- Change in direction of the wave as they pass through a dense medium
- Where the waves spread out as the pass through a gap or past an edge
- Where waves are reflected from multiple surfaces
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Specfic heat capacity?
- The amount of energy required to raise the temperature of 1kg of a material by 1 degrees celsius
- The amount of energy needed to change the state of 1kg of material
- The amount of energy needed to set something on fire
- The amount of energy eneded to raise the temperature of 1kg of a material by 5 degrees celsius
3. True or false, S waves can only travel through solids
- Ask again later when I have revised
- I don't know
4. What is meant by the term 'Amplitude?'
- The distance between one crest to the other
- The maximum weight of a wave
- The maximum disturbance caused by the wave
- The number of waves produced per second
5. State a device where infrared is used
- Remote control