1. State a device where infrared is used
- Remote control
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Specfic heat capacity?
- The amount of energy needed to set something on fire
- The amount of energy required to raise the temperature of 1kg of a material by 1 degrees celsius
- The amount of energy needed to change the state of 1kg of material
- The amount of energy eneded to raise the temperature of 1kg of a material by 5 degrees celsius
3. What is temperature?
- A measurement of how hot something is
- The material the obejct is made from
- How much energy an object has
- A measurement of how much mass an object has
4. What direction do particles move in a longitudinal wave?
- In a zig-zag motion
- The particles don't move
- Back and fouth
- Up and down
5. True or false, S waves can only travel through solids
- Ask again later when I have revised
- I don't know