1. True or false, S waves can only travel through solids
- I don't know
- Ask again later when I have revised
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What direction do particles move in a longitudinal wave?
- The particles don't move
- Back and fouth
- In a zig-zag motion
- Up and down
3. How are sound waves produced?
- Produced by banging into particles
- Produced by hugging particles
- Produced by high-fiving particles
- Produced by jumping particles
4. What is meant by the term 'Amplitude?'
- The maximum disturbance caused by the wave
- The distance between one crest to the other
- The maximum weight of a wave
- The number of waves produced per second
5. State a device where infrared is used
- Remote control