1. What is temperature?
- The material the obejct is made from
- A measurement of how hot something is
- A measurement of how much mass an object has
- How much energy an object has
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. State a device where infrared is used
- Remote control
3. What direction do particles move in a longitudinal wave?
- In a zig-zag motion
- Back and fouth
- Up and down
- The particles don't move
4. What is meant by the term 'Intense coherent'
- When the waves are in phase and have the same frequency
- When the waves have high divergence
- When the waves aren't in phase but have the same frequency
- When the waves are in phase but have different frequencies
5. What is meant by the term 'Amplitude?'
- The number of waves produced per second
- The maximum disturbance caused by the wave
- The maximum weight of a wave
- The distance between one crest to the other