1. What is meant by the term 'Amplitude?'
- The number of waves produced per second
- The distance between one crest to the other
- The maximum disturbance caused by the wave
- The maximum weight of a wave
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false, S waves can only travel through solids
- Ask again later when I have revised
- I don't know
3. What is Specfic heat capacity?
- The amount of energy eneded to raise the temperature of 1kg of a material by 5 degrees celsius
- The amount of energy needed to change the state of 1kg of material
- The amount of energy required to raise the temperature of 1kg of a material by 1 degrees celsius
- The amount of energy needed to set something on fire
4. What is temperature?
- A measurement of how much mass an object has
- The material the obejct is made from
- A measurement of how hot something is
- How much energy an object has
5. State a device where infrared is used
- Remote control