1. State a device where infrared is used
- Remote control
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is diffraction?
- The amount of years it takes to make profit from something you have installed
- Where the waves spread out as the pass through a gap or past an edge
- Where waves are reflected from multiple surfaces
- Change in direction of the wave as they pass through a dense medium
3. True or false, S waves can only travel through solids
- Ask again later when I have revised
- I don't know
4. What is temperature?
- A measurement of how much mass an object has
- The material the obejct is made from
- A measurement of how hot something is
- How much energy an object has
5. What is Specfic heat capacity?
- The amount of energy eneded to raise the temperature of 1kg of a material by 5 degrees celsius
- The amount of energy required to raise the temperature of 1kg of a material by 1 degrees celsius
- The amount of energy needed to set something on fire
- The amount of energy needed to change the state of 1kg of material