1. Which type of seismic wave cannot travel through the liquid outer core of the Earth?
- Secondary waves
- Primary waves
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. State the condition needed for maximum diffraction.
- When the gap is the same width as the wavelength of the wave passing through it
- As waves pass through a gap or an opening, the edges spread out
3. On a thermogram of two objects, one appears blue in colour, and the other one is yellow. Which object is giving out the most heat energy?
4. Deforestation contributes to global warming. True of False?
- True - reduces the amount of oxygen in the air and more carbon dioxide stays in the atmosphere rather than being taken away by trees, when they photosynthesise.
5. Name the useful energies produced by a television.
- Light and sound
- Heat energy
- Electrical energy