1. What happens to light when it hits a glass-air boundary at an angle above the critical angle of substance?
- The light is totally internally reflected and not refracted
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which type of house insulation has the longest payback time?
- Double glazing
- Fibreglass roof insulation
- Reflective foil on or in walls
- Cavity wall insulation
3. Which type of seismic wave cannot travel through the liquid outer core of the Earth?
- Secondary waves
- Primary waves
4. On a thermogram of two objects, one appears blue in colour, and the other one is yellow. Which object is giving out the most heat energy?
5. State the condition needed for maximum diffraction.
- When the gap is the same width as the wavelength of the wave passing through it
- As waves pass through a gap or an opening, the edges spread out