- Created by: hols_
- Created on: 07-11-15 15:40
1. What is meant by the 'frequency of a wave'?
- The distance between two corresponding points on two successive disturbances
- The number of waves produced, or that pass a particular point, in one second
- The maximum disturbance caused by the wave
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to light when it hits a glass-air boundary at an angle above the critical angle of substance?
- The light is totally internally reflected and not refracted
3. Name the useful energies produced by a television.
- Electrical energy
- Light and sound
- Heat energy
4. On a thermogram of two objects, one appears blue in colour, and the other one is yellow. Which object is giving out the most heat energy?
5. What types of molecules in foods absorb microwaves?
- Sulfuric acid
- Water and fat
- Carbon dioxide