1. Other than heating food, state two uses of microwaves.
- Satellite communication, mobile phones and radar
- Heating food
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the useful energies produced by a television.
- Electrical energy
- Light and sound
- Heat energy
3. State the condition needed for maximum diffraction.
- When the gap is the same width as the wavelength of the wave passing through it
- As waves pass through a gap or an opening, the edges spread out
4. State the units of temperature and heat energy.
- Degrees celsius and joules
5. On a thermogram of two objects, one appears blue in colour, and the other one is yellow. Which object is giving out the most heat energy?