1. What happens to light when it hits a glass-air boundary at an angle above the critical angle of substance?
- The light is totally internally reflected and not refracted
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which type of seismic wave cannot travel through the liquid outer core of the Earth?
- Secondary waves
- Primary waves
3. Deforestation contributes to global warming. True of False?
- True - reduces the amount of oxygen in the air and more carbon dioxide stays in the atmosphere rather than being taken away by trees, when they photosynthesise.
4. State the units of temperature and heat energy.
- Degrees celsius and joules
5. Name the useful energies produced by a television.
- Light and sound
- Heat energy
- Electrical energy