1. What happens to light when it hits a glass-air boundary at an angle above the critical angle of substance?
- The light is totally internally reflected and not refracted
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which type of seismic wave cannot travel through the liquid outer core of the Earth?
- Secondary waves
- Primary waves
3. What is meant by the 'frequency of a wave'?
- The distance between two corresponding points on two successive disturbances
- The number of waves produced, or that pass a particular point, in one second
- The maximum disturbance caused by the wave
4. On a thermogram of two objects, one appears blue in colour, and the other one is yellow. Which object is giving out the most heat energy?
5. State the units of temperature and heat energy.
- Degrees celsius and joules