1. What is the unit for power?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the equation for power?
- power=weight x time
- power=work done /time
- power=force x time
3. What is the equation for work done?
- Work done = force x distance
- Work done = distance x weight
- Work done = force x velocity
- Work done = mass x speed
4. What is the unit for energy?
5. What is the equation for Kinetic energy?
- Ke = 1/2 x velocity x force
- KE= 1/2 x mass x velocitysquared
- KE=0.5 x force x velocity
- KE=1/2 x weight x velocitysquared
Similar Physics resources: