1. What is the equation for Kinetic energy?
- KE=0.5 x force x velocity
- KE= 1/2 x mass x velocitysquared
- KE=1/2 x weight x velocitysquared
- Ke = 1/2 x velocity x force
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the equation for Gravitational Potential Energy?
- GPE= weight x gravity x height
- GPE= mass x gravitational field strength x height
- GPE= weight x gravitational field strength x velocity
- GPE= mass x gravitational field energy x height
3. What is the unit for energy?
4. What is the equation for power?
- power=weight x time
- power=force x time
- power=work done /time
5. What is the unit for power?
Similar Physics resources: