- Created by: Emmeline Macdonald
- Created on: 13-11-18 18:15
1. how are electrons arranged around the nucleus of an atom?
- at different distances
- at different energy levels
- they are in the nucleus
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. why must the alpha particles have been repelled by the same charge that the alpha particles carried?
- because some alpha particles reflected back
- because no alpha particles reflected back
- because all alpha particles reflected back
3. what makes up an atom's nucleus?
- protons and neutrons
4. what happens if an atom loses one or more outer shell electrons?
- it becomes a postive ion
- it become a negative ion
- its an isotope
5. why was the neutron the last subatomic particle to be discovered?
- it has no charge
- it is too small
- it has a negative charge