1. what is the angle of incidence equal to?
- the sine rule of the angle
- the angle from the mirror to the normal
- the angle of reflection
- the angle of refraction
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is a property of a transverse wave?
- they can reflect and refract
- they can only travel through particles
3. in what state do the particles have the most energy?
4. how do we know if an image is virtual?
- the image doesn't look real
- the image is smaller
- the image cannot be projected onto a screen
- the image is larger
5. what wave is a transverse wave?
- gamma ray
- sound wave