1. what is a property of a transverse wave?
- they can reflect and refract
- they can only travel through particles
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the angle of incidence equal to?
- the angle from the mirror to the normal
- the angle of refraction
- the angle of reflection
- the sine rule of the angle
3. what is a reflected image?
4. what is power measured in?
5. what is the advantage of fossil fuels?
- they are non-renewable
- they have a short start up time
- they produce S02
- they produce CO2