1. what voltage is supplied to homes?
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. which type of fuel is non-renewable?
- nuclear power
- geothermal energy
- hydro-electric power
3. what is the definition of u-value?
- it measures the cost of an electrical device
- the measure of how effective a material is as an insulator
- the value of how much it costs to pay a material back compared to the amount of money it saves
4. what is a reflected image?
5. what is the advantage of fossil fuels?
- they have a short start up time
- they are non-renewable
- they produce CO2
- they produce S02