1. what provides evidence for the big bang theory?
- the doppler effect
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. in what state do the particles have the most energy?
3. why is the voltage stepped up for long- distance transportation in cables?
- it's cheaper
- it makes the journey faster
- because less energy is lost
- it's easier to transport the energy
4. what is power measured in?
5. what is the angle of incidence equal to?
- the angle from the mirror to the normal
- the angle of reflection
- the sine rule of the angle
- the angle of refraction