1. What, apart from particles carries kinetic energy through metals?
- free electrons
- the current
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. what voltage is supplied to homes?
3. what are the states of energy, in order, of a hydro-electric power station?
- kinetic energy, electrical energy
- chemical energy, kinetic energy, electrical energy
- gravitational potential energy, kinetic energy, electrical energy
- electrical energy
4. What is the national grid?
- a system of power stations, cables and transformers
- the telephone wires that connect homes to eachother
- all the power stations in the UK
- the cables that connect homes to power stations
5. what is a property of a transverse wave?
- they can reflect and refract
- they can only travel through particles