1. what are the states of energy, in order, of a hydro-electric power station?
- kinetic energy, electrical energy
- chemical energy, kinetic energy, electrical energy
- gravitational potential energy, kinetic energy, electrical energy
- electrical energy
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. what voltage is supplied to homes?
3. what is power measured in?
4. in what state do the particles have the most energy?
5. What, apart from particles carries kinetic energy through metals?
- the current
- free electrons