1. what is the definition of u-value?
- the measure of how effective a material is as an insulator
- the value of how much it costs to pay a material back compared to the amount of money it saves
- it measures the cost of an electrical device
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. how do we know if an image is virtual?
- the image is larger
- the image doesn't look real
- the image cannot be projected onto a screen
- the image is smaller
3. which type of fuel is non-renewable?
- hydro-electric power
- nuclear power
- geothermal energy
4. What is the national grid?
- a system of power stations, cables and transformers
- the telephone wires that connect homes to eachother
- all the power stations in the UK
- the cables that connect homes to power stations
5. what is the angle of incidence equal to?
- the angle of reflection
- the angle of refraction
- the sine rule of the angle
- the angle from the mirror to the normal