1. which type of fuel is non-renewable?
- nuclear power
- hydro-electric power
- geothermal energy
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is a property of a transverse wave?
- they can reflect and refract
- they can only travel through particles
3. What surfaces are good emitters and absorbers of infra-red radiation?
- dark, matte surfaces
- smooth surfaces
- light surfaces
- shiny surfaces
4. what objects lose heat faster?
- objects with a small surface area
- objects with a large surface area
- shiny objects
5. what is power measured in?