1. What does CMBR stand for?
- Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation
- Cosmic Magnetic Background Radiation
- Constant Metallic Background Radiation
- Constant Multiple Background Radiation
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Red Shift prove?
- The galaxies are moving around us
- The galaxies emit more red light than blue
- The galaxies are moving away from us
- The galaxies are moving towards us
3. When stars are moving towards us, their light appears...?
4. When did the Big Bang occur?
- 13,700 million years ago
- 1,370 million years ago
- 137 million years ago
- 13.7 million years ago
5. How do scientists explain Red Shift?
- The entire universe is expanding
- The entire universe is collapsing
- The universe will eventually collapse
- The universe is rotating about an axis