1. What does CMBR stand for?
- Constant Multiple Background Radiation
- Cosmic Magnetic Background Radiation
- Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation
- Constant Metallic Background Radiation
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When stars are moving towards us, their light appears...?
3. How do scientists explain Red Shift?
- The universe is rotating about an axis
- The entire universe is collapsing
- The entire universe is expanding
- The universe will eventually collapse
4. A group of similar waves ordered by frequency or wavelength?
5. Why is the light from distant stars Red-Shifted?
- The blue light they produce is not visible
- They produce more red light than other galaxies
- They are moving away from us
- The longer wavelengths are dispersed