1. How do scientists explain the presence of CMBR?
- Dust and debris from exploding stars affects the radiation equipment
- It is remaining heat radiation from the Big Bang
- It is heat radiation emitted when distant stars explode
- It is light radiation left over from the Big Bang
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. A group of similar waves ordered by frequency or wavelength?
3. What does CMBR stand for?
- Constant Multiple Background Radiation
- Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation
- Constant Metallic Background Radiation
- Cosmic Magnetic Background Radiation
4. How do scientists explain Red Shift?
- The universe is rotating about an axis
- The entire universe is expanding
- The universe will eventually collapse
- The entire universe is collapsing
5. Which of these statements about the Doppler effect is TRUE?
- When a source moves towards an observer, the observed wavelength decreases
- When a source moves towards an observer, the observed wavelength expands
- When a source moves towards an observer, the observed wavelength increases
- When a source moves towards an observer, the observed frequency decreases