1. When stars are moving towards us, their light appears...?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did the Big Bang occur?
- 13.7 million years ago
- 1,370 million years ago
- 13,700 million years ago
- 137 million years ago
3. A group of similar waves ordered by frequency or wavelength?
4. What happens to sound waves emitted from a police car moving towards you?
- Their frequency appears increased, so their pitch increases
- They move faster, so their pitch increases
- Their wavelength appears increased, so their pitch increases
- Their amplitude appears increased, so their pitch increases
5. How do scientists explain Red Shift?
- The universe is rotating about an axis
- The entire universe is collapsing
- The entire universe is expanding
- The universe will eventually collapse