1. What does CMBR stand for?
- Constant Metallic Background Radiation
- Constant Multiple Background Radiation
- Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation
- Cosmic Magnetic Background Radiation
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. A group of similar waves ordered by frequency or wavelength?
3. When did the Big Bang occur?
- 13,700 million years ago
- 1,370 million years ago
- 137 million years ago
- 13.7 million years ago
4. What does Red Shift prove?
- The galaxies are moving away from us
- The galaxies are moving towards us
- The galaxies are moving around us
- The galaxies emit more red light than blue
5. When stars are moving towards us, their light appears...?