1. What does CMBR stand for?
- Constant Metallic Background Radiation
- Constant Multiple Background Radiation
- Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation
- Cosmic Magnetic Background Radiation
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. A group of similar waves ordered by frequency or wavelength?
3. How do scientists explain Red Shift?
- The universe is rotating about an axis
- The entire universe is collapsing
- The entire universe is expanding
- The universe will eventually collapse
4. When did the Big Bang occur?
- 13,700 million years ago
- 13.7 million years ago
- 1,370 million years ago
- 137 million years ago
5. How do scientists explain the presence of CMBR?
- Dust and debris from exploding stars affects the radiation equipment
- It is light radiation left over from the Big Bang
- It is remaining heat radiation from the Big Bang
- It is heat radiation emitted when distant stars explode