1. When stars are moving towards us, their light appears...?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. A group of similar waves ordered by frequency or wavelength?
3. How do scientists explain the presence of CMBR?
- Dust and debris from exploding stars affects the radiation equipment
- It is remaining heat radiation from the Big Bang
- It is heat radiation emitted when distant stars explode
- It is light radiation left over from the Big Bang
4. What does Red Shift prove?
- The galaxies are moving around us
- The galaxies are moving away from us
- The galaxies are moving towards us
- The galaxies emit more red light than blue
5. When did the Big Bang occur?
- 137 million years ago
- 13.7 million years ago
- 13,700 million years ago
- 1,370 million years ago