1. Dark, matt surfaces are the best...?
- Absorbers of heat
- Conductors of heat
- Reflectors of heat
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What adaptation would be best suited to a desert fox?
- Large, thin ears
- Small, thick ears
- Large, thick ears
- Small, thin ears
3. What happens when a liquid evaporates?
- The particles gain enough energy to escape the surface of the liquid
- The liquid particles pass on their energy to the gas surrounding them
- The particles lose energy rapidly which causes them to become lighter
- The particles of liquid react with the gas around them to form molecules
4. What is created when a radiator heats the air around it?
- Convection current
- Radiation cycle
- Convection cycle
- Conduction current
5. What is conduction?
- Transfer of heat energy through movement
- Transfer of heat energy by vibrations and particle collisions
- Transfer of heat energy by infrared radiation
- Transfer of heat energy by condensation and evaporation
Similar Physics resources: