1. When a liquid is heated, the particles...?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. An object will emit or absorb energy faster if...?
- The object is coated in a layer of insulation such as foam
- There is a big difference in temperature between it and its surroundings
- The temperatures of it and its surroundings are the same
- There is a small difference in temperature between it and its surroundings
3. What adaptation would be best suited to a desert fox?
- Small, thick ears
- Large, thin ears
- Small, thin ears
- Large, thick ears
4. What is created when a radiator heats the air around it?
- Radiation cycle
- Convection current
- Conduction current
- Convection cycle
5. When a gas condenses, what happens to the energy?
- It is transferred to the container, cooling the surface
- It is released and causes the temperature to increase
- It is absorbed by the liquid causing the particles to move more
- It increases, causing the particles to vibrate and join together
Similar Physics resources: