1. What is created when a radiator heats the air around it?
- Convection current
- Radiation cycle
- Convection cycle
- Conduction current
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. When a liquid is heated, the particles...?
3. When a liquid is heated, the substance...?
4. Why are flasks made from plastic?
- Plastic is colder than metal
- Plastic is a poor conductor
- Plastic is warmer than metal
- Plastic is a good conductor
5. Why are metals good conductors of heat?
- The particles are tightly packed in rows
- There is space between the particles for energy to pass
- The particles are tightly packed and they contain free electrons
- They contain free moving electrons
Similar Physics resources: