1. When a liquid is heated, the substance...?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. When a liquid is heated, the particles...?
3. What adaptation would be best suited to a desert fox?
- Large, thin ears
- Large, thick ears
- Small, thin ears
- Small, thick ears
4. What is created when a radiator heats the air around it?
- Radiation cycle
- Convection current
- Conduction current
- Convection cycle
5. What happens when a liquid evaporates?
- The particles gain enough energy to escape the surface of the liquid
- The particles lose energy rapidly which causes them to become lighter
- The particles of liquid react with the gas around them to form molecules
- The liquid particles pass on their energy to the gas surrounding them
Similar Physics resources: