1. When a liquid is heated, the particles...?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. When a gas condenses, what happens to the energy?
- It is released and causes the temperature to increase
- It increases, causing the particles to vibrate and join together
- It is absorbed by the liquid causing the particles to move more
- It is transferred to the container, cooling the surface
3. What happens when a liquid evaporates?
- The liquid particles pass on their energy to the gas surrounding them
- The particles gain enough energy to escape the surface of the liquid
- The particles of liquid react with the gas around them to form molecules
- The particles lose energy rapidly which causes them to become lighter
4. When a liquid is heated, the substance...?
5. What adaptation would be best suited to a desert fox?
- Small, thick ears
- Large, thick ears
- Large, thin ears
- Small, thin ears
Similar Physics resources: