1. Why do metals have free electrons?
- To allow electricity to pass through
- To make them better insulators
- To help the conduct well
- To stop them from conducting well
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Sound waves allow us to .....?
3. Which has the strongest intermolecular forces of attraction?
4. Transverse waves have what?
- Peaks and compressions
- Peaks and troughs
- Rarefactions and compressions
- Rarefactions and troughs
5. Which method involves the transfer of heat energy by the collision of particles?