1. The amplitude is the .......?
- Height of a wave
- Volume of a wave
- Mass of a wave
- Density of a wave
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Longitudinal waves have what?
- Rarefactions and compressions
- Peaks and troughs
- Peaks and compressions
- Rarefactions and troughs
3. Why do metals have free electrons?
- To allow electricity to pass through
- To help the conduct well
- To stop them from conducting well
- To make them better insulators
4. Which has the strongest intermolecular forces of attraction?
5. To increse the rate of heat transfer the .... should be increased?
- Surface Area