1. What was the MIS of Boxgrove (south of England) human remains?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does not make up the Mesozoic period of 250-65 Ma?
3. Which statement about the Jurassic outcrop is incorrect?
- Jurassic coast is found along Devon
- There is a variation of CO2 and carbonate at different depths within the rock
- More Jurassic rocks found in the Pacific than the Atlantic
- Found in the Lias Group of rock along with Permian rocks
- In Early Jurassic it formed Pangaea and in Late Jurassic it formed Laurasia and Gondwana
- Found in the south and the midlands
4. Which river is not one of the ones that creates the delta lagoonal complex in the Cenozoic period?
5. Who finally developed the theory of plate tectonics?
- Morgan and Mckenzie in 1968
- Harry Hess in 1940's
- Alfred Wegener in 1912
- Vine and Matthews in 1963
Similar Geography resources: