1. Which statement about the Jurassic outcrop is incorrect?
- Found in the Lias Group of rock along with Permian rocks
- Found in the south and the midlands
- In Early Jurassic it formed Pangaea and in Late Jurassic it formed Laurasia and Gondwana
- Jurassic coast is found along Devon
- There is a variation of CO2 and carbonate at different depths within the rock
- More Jurassic rocks found in the Pacific than the Atlantic
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was not found in the lake and bogs of Cwm Idwal?
- Glacial deposits
- Younger Holocene period rocks
3. What minerals are light in igenous rocks?
- Feldspar and Quartz
- Biotite and Olivine
- Amphibole and Hebenbergite
4. What is not a pattern of metamorphic rocks?
- Slatey cleavage
5. Where was the Ancient course of Thames found to be 30m higher than it is today?
- Swanscombe MIS 11
- Hackney Downs MIS 8/9
- Boxgrove MIS 13
- East Anglia MIS 12