1. Which is not a period featured in the geology of University Park Campus?
- Glacial period
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which statement about the fossil and rock location is incorrect?
- Ammonites in Devonian and Cretaceous
- Branchipods in the Permian and Triassic
- Graptolites in Silurian and Ordovician
3. Which statement about the K/T boundary is incorrect?
- Chixulub Impact
- Impacted in India at Deccan Traps
- 75% of species extinct
- Found thousands of dinosaur fossils
4. What does not makes up relative methods of dating?
- Radioactive decay
- Superposition (lithstratigraphy)
- Faunal succession (biostratigraphy)
5. When was the Jurassic outcrop?
- 300-440 Ma
- 400-500 Ma
- 200-440 Ma
- 240-300 Ma
Similar Geography resources: