1. Which is not an archive of the Cenozoic period?
- Lake Sediment
- Ice cores and the trend with oxygen 18
- Obliquity (tilt of the earths axis)
- Ocean cores
- Precession of equinozes
- Sedimentary deposits
- Milankovic cycles
- Oxygen 18 (seen in hydrological cycle)
- Variations in the Earth orbit
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which statement is incorrect about the makeup of the mantle and core?
- Core volume of 16% and mass of 32%
- Mantal volume of 16% and mass of 32%
- Mantle volume of 84% and mass of 68%
3. What is not an example of fold mountains of covergent plate boundaries?
- Overthrust eg: Moine Thrust
4. What is the correct order?
- Cambrian, Ordivician, Silurian, Devonian, Cretaceous, Permian, Triassic, Jurassic, Carboniferous, Palaeeogene, Eocene, Olocene, Myocene, Plyocene, Pystocene
- Cambrian, Odivician, Silurian, Devonsian, Carobonfierous, Permian, Triassic, Jurassic, Cretaceous, Palaeogene, Ecocene, Olocene, Myocene, Plyocene, Pystocene
- Ordivician, Silurian, Plyocene, Miocene, Carboniferous, Creatceous, Devonian, Cambrian, Permian, Triassic, Jurassic, Palaeogene, Pystocene
5. Who stated that Homo Sapiens developed from Africa?
- Tom Moore
- Mary Anning
Similar Geography resources: