1. Which rock does not make up the Northern Highlands?
- Precambrian metamorphic rock
- Moine Schists
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Carboniferous outcrop?
3. What is absolute methods of dating?
- Radioactive decay properties of certain elements (chronostratigraphy)
- Faunal succession
4. When is the Miocene outcrop?
- 20-10 Ma
- 23-5 Ma
- 22-7 Ma
- 21-6 Ma
5. What happens to London in the Cenozoic period?
- Latitude is high and then decrease
- Increases rapidly
- Stays the same