1. Which statement about the fossil and rock location is incorrect?
- Ammonites in Devonian and Cretaceous
- Branchipods in the Permian and Triassic
- Graptolites in Silurian and Ordovician
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which characteristic feature of the Devonian outcrop is incorrect?
- Scotland, Devon and South Ireland
- New Red Sandstone
- Midland Valley Scotland
3. Which river is not one of the ones that creates the delta lagoonal complex in the Cenozoic period?
4. Where was the earliest record of human activity during the Pleistocene ice ages?
- North Europe
5. Which statement is not a remediation strategy?
- Remove the target
- Replace the source
- Divert and block the path
- Remove and neutralise the source