1. What are slow cooling igenous rocks like?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which statement is incorrect about stars?
- When they die they eject matter into the atmosphere
- Globular clusters are made up of young immature starts that have lots of light elements
- Centre is a temperature of 100,000'c
- They make elements
3. When is the Pliocene outcrop?
- 5-2 Ma
- 8-4 Ma
- 6-3 Ma
- 10-6 Ma
4. When was the Cambrian and Ordovician outcrop and where is found?
- 440-380 Ma Ireland, Wales
- 330-560 Ma South
- 550-440 Ma Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Lake District
- 520-430 Ma Scotland, Wales
5. Which river is not one of the ones that creates the delta lagoonal complex in the Cenozoic period?