1. Which rock does not make up the Northern Highlands?
- Precambrian metamorphic rock
- Moine Schists
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not a contamination study?
- Radioactive waste River Nile
- Arsenic groundwater Bangladesh
- Poisoning of Minamata by Methylmercury
- Lavrion Silver Mine, Greece
- Loscoe Methane explosion
3. Who stated that Homo Sapiens developed from Africa?
- Tom Moore
- Mary Anning
4. What is the correct order of continent develop?
- Larentia, Laurasia, Eurasia, Baltica, Avalonia and Europe
- Avalonia, Baltica and Laurentia, Laurentia and Eurasia, Laurasia, Europe
- Baltica and Larentia, Laurasia, Avalonia, Eurasia and Europe
5. When was the Triassic outcrop?
- 250-300 Ma
- 230-200 Ma
- 200-240 Ma
- 260-300 Ma
Similar Geography resources: