1. When was the creataceous outcrop?
- 120-40 Ma
- 100-20 Ma
- 140-65 Ma
- 130-50 Ma
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the correct order of continent develop?
- Larentia, Laurasia, Eurasia, Baltica, Avalonia and Europe
- Avalonia, Baltica and Laurentia, Laurentia and Eurasia, Laurasia, Europe
- Baltica and Larentia, Laurasia, Avalonia, Eurasia and Europe
3. When is the Paleocene outcrop?
- 40-50 Ma
- 66-56 Ma
- 60-50 Ma
- 100-50 Ma
4. Who stated that Homo Sapiens developed from Africa?
- Tom Moore
- Mary Anning
5. Which statement is incorrect about what rocks are named after?
- Animals found there
- Greek Names
Similar Geography resources: