1. Which type of beach is steep and narrow?
- Shingle beaches
- Sand Beaches
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the features of an eroded headland in order?
- Wave-cut notch, cliff collapse, cliff retreat, wave cut platform
- Cracks, Cave, Arch, Stack, Stump.
- Cracks, Arch, Stack, Stump.
3. What is a social effect of coastal flooding?
- Loss of Housing
- Increased erosion
4. Which type of wave has a weak backwash and a strong swash?
- Constructive waves
- Destructive Waves
5. What is mass movement?
- A large number of people moving from one area to the other.
- The shifting of rocks and loose material down a slope.
- The shifting of rocks and loose material.