Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What does SPOR stand for?
- Specificy, Progression, Overload, Retain
- Specificy, Progression, Overload, Reversibility
- Space, Purpose, Overload, Reversibility
- Specificy, Purpose, Overload, Reversibility
7. The three parts of the golden triangle are sponsorship, media and...
8. What should a cool down contain?
- Low-intensity exercise, Skill rehearsal
- High-ntensity exercise, Stretching
- Low-intensity exercise, Stretching
- High-ntensity exercise, Skill reheasal
9. What is an example of HIIT training?
- Running for an hour.
- Using weight machines in a gym.
- Repeated short periods of exercise followed by rest. The work out lasts no longer than 10 mins.
- Running but changing the pace you run at frequently.
10. What type of training is this? " A series of explosive exercises to improve the speed at which a muscle contracts. Typical activities include hopping and bounding."
- Interval training
- Circuit training
- Plyometric training
- HIIT training