Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What is this? "Bending the rules rules to gain an unfair advantage in sport"
7. What should a cool down contain?
- High-ntensity exercise, Skill reheasal
- Low-intensity exercise, Skill rehearsal
- Low-intensity exercise, Stretching
- High-ntensity exercise, Stretching
8. What does SPOR stand for?
- Space, Purpose, Overload, Reversibility
- Specificy, Progression, Overload, Reversibility
- Specificy, Purpose, Overload, Reversibility
- Specificy, Progression, Overload, Retain
9. What can be used to identify potential hazards to prevent injury?
- A checklist
- A graph
- Risk assessment
- Personal Protective Equipment
10. What is an example of HIIT training?
- Running for an hour.
- Repeated short periods of exercise followed by rest. The work out lasts no longer than 10 mins.
- Running but changing the pace you run at frequently.
- Using weight machines in a gym.