- Created by: kmitton
- Created on: 23-04-18 11:29
1. What is this? "Bending the rules rules to gain an unfair advantage in sport"
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can be used to identify potential hazards to prevent injury?
- A graph
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Risk assessment
- A checklist
3. What is an example of HIIT training?
- Running for an hour.
- Repeated short periods of exercise followed by rest. The work out lasts no longer than 10 mins.
- Running but changing the pace you run at frequently.
- Using weight machines in a gym.
4. What should a cool down contain?
- High-ntensity exercise, Skill reheasal
- Low-intensity exercise, Stretching
- High-ntensity exercise, Stretching
- Low-intensity exercise, Skill rehearsal
5. What type of training is this? " A series of explosive exercises to improve the speed at which a muscle contracts. Typical activities include hopping and bounding."
- Circuit training
- Plyometric training
- Interval training
- HIIT training