- Created by: kmitton
- Created on: 23-04-18 11:29
1. What is this? "Bending the rules rules to gain an unfair advantage in sport"
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can be used to identify potential hazards to prevent injury?
- A graph
- Risk assessment
- A checklist
- Personal Protective Equipment
3. What is a benefit for a cool down?
- Maintains blood flow
- Stops carbin dioxide removal
- Causes blood pooling
- Stops oxygen transport
4. What is an example of HIIT training?
- Running for an hour.
- Repeated short periods of exercise followed by rest. The work out lasts no longer than 10 mins.
- Running but changing the pace you run at frequently.
- Using weight machines in a gym.
5. What is being described? "An activity that involves changes in speed and direction, for example shuttle runs."
- Pulse Raising
- Dynamic Movements
- Skill Rehearsal