1. What is an example of HIIT training?
- Running for an hour.
- Using weight machines in a gym.
- Repeated short periods of exercise followed by rest. The work out lasts no longer than 10 mins.
- Running but changing the pace you run at frequently.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What should a cool down contain?
- Low-intensity exercise, Skill rehearsal
- High-ntensity exercise, Stretching
- Low-intensity exercise, Stretching
- High-ntensity exercise, Skill reheasal
3. What does SPOR stand for?
- Specificy, Progression, Overload, Retain
- Specificy, Purpose, Overload, Reversibility
- Specificy, Progression, Overload, Reversibility
- Space, Purpose, Overload, Reversibility
4. What is being described? "An activity that involves changes in speed and direction, for example shuttle runs."
- Skill Rehearsal
- Dynamic Movements
- Pulse Raising
5. What is a benefit for a cool down?
- Maintains blood flow
- Stops carbin dioxide removal
- Causes blood pooling
- Stops oxygen transport