1. What is an example of HIIT training?
- Repeated short periods of exercise followed by rest. The work out lasts no longer than 10 mins.
- Using weight machines in a gym.
- Running but changing the pace you run at frequently.
- Running for an hour.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What should a cool down contain?
- High-ntensity exercise, Skill reheasal
- Low-intensity exercise, Stretching
- High-ntensity exercise, Stretching
- Low-intensity exercise, Skill rehearsal
3. What is this? "Bending the rules rules to gain an unfair advantage in sport"
4. What can be used to identify potential hazards to prevent injury?
- A checklist
- A graph
- Risk assessment
- Personal Protective Equipment
5. What is a benefit for a cool down?
- Stops carbin dioxide removal
- Causes blood pooling
- Maintains blood flow
- Stops oxygen transport