1. what are the characteristics of a semi arid area?
- rainfall - 250-500mm temperature 10-23 degrees
- rainfall - 250mm temperature 13-37 degrees
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. For an area to be arid what is the maximum amount of rainfall it must get
3. what is suspension
- material rolling along the ground
- fine dust carried by the wind.
- sand moving in a series of hops
4. What is Abrasion
- Wind blown particles crashing into the rock
- Material rubbing together causing wearing away.
- the entrainment and removal of loose material by the wind
5. What type of plant is this... Swollen stems, small Leafs, thick cuticles, sunken stomata
- Xerophytes (Creosote Bush)
- Ephemerals (Verbena)
- Halophytes (Prickle Weed)
- Succulents (Cacti)
- Phreatophytes (Mesquite)
Similar Geography resources: