1. When does the light compensation point occur?
- More CO2 absorbed than Oxygen
- No net gas exchange
- More oxygen than CO2 absorbed
- In photosynthesis when oxygen and CO2 are equal
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What energy does the light dependent reaction require?
3. What happens to NADP when a hydrogen atom is added?
- Gives off an electron
4. What is the process called when water is broken down into an electron and a proton?
5. Where in the chloroplasts does the light dependent reaction occur?
- Thylakiod membrane