1. What is the correct carbon equation for the light independent reaction?
- 30+6 = 6+30
- 36+6 = 42
- 6+30 = 30+6
- 2+4 = 6-1-1= 4
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. At too high a temperature what happens to RIbisco?
- More enzyme substrate complexes
- Increase kinetic energy
3. When does the light compensation point occur?
- More CO2 absorbed than Oxygen
- In photosynthesis when oxygen and CO2 are equal
- No net gas exchange
- More oxygen than CO2 absorbed
4. With a lack of CO2, why does RuBp start to rise?
- Because it is not converted into GP
- More TP is converted back into RuBp
- Less enzyme action
- Less Glucose
5. What colour light(s) does a green pigment reflect?
- Red and blue
- Green and red