1. Which is the correct order?
- RuBp + cO2 = GP + ATP+ reduced NADP = TP = hexose sugar
- RuBp + cO2 = GP = TP = hexose sugar
- RuBp = GP= TP = hexose sugar
- RuBp + cO2 = GP + ATP+ reduced NADP = TP = glucose
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where in the chloroplasts does the light dependent reaction occur?
- Thylakiod membrane
3. What is the correct carbon equation for the light independent reaction?
- 2+4 = 6-1-1= 4
- 36+6 = 42
- 30+6 = 6+30
- 6+30 = 30+6
4. A factor that is at the least favorable level?
- Controlling factor
- Limiting factor
5. What energy does the light dependent reaction require?