1. Where in the chloroplasts does the light independent reaction occur?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the waste product of the light dependent reaction?
- Carbon dioxide
- Reduced NADP
3. Which is the correct order?
- RuBp + cO2 = GP + ATP+ reduced NADP = TP = hexose sugar
- RuBp = GP= TP = hexose sugar
- RuBp + cO2 = GP + ATP+ reduced NADP = TP = glucose
- RuBp + cO2 = GP = TP = hexose sugar
4. What happens to NADP when a hydrogen atom is added?
- Gives off an electron
5. How many carbons are in Ru Bp in the light independent reaction?