1. What energy does the light dependent reaction require?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. With a lack of CO2, why does RuBp start to rise?
- Less enzyme action
- Less Glucose
- Because it is not converted into GP
- More TP is converted back into RuBp
3. How many carbons are in Ru Bp in the light independent reaction?
4. When does the light compensation point occur?
- No net gas exchange
- In photosynthesis when oxygen and CO2 are equal
- More oxygen than CO2 absorbed
- More CO2 absorbed than Oxygen
5. Which of these can't plants make through photosynthesis?