1. Where in the chloroplasts does the light independent reaction occur?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What colour light(s) does a green pigment reflect?
- Green and red
- Red and blue
3. Which is the correct order?
- RuBp + cO2 = GP + ATP+ reduced NADP = TP = glucose
- RuBp + cO2 = GP + ATP+ reduced NADP = TP = hexose sugar
- RuBp = GP= TP = hexose sugar
- RuBp + cO2 = GP = TP = hexose sugar
4. What happens to NADP when a hydrogen atom is added?
- Gives off an electron
5. When does the light compensation point occur?
- No net gas exchange
- In photosynthesis when oxygen and CO2 are equal
- More oxygen than CO2 absorbed
- More CO2 absorbed than Oxygen