- Created by: tcrj
- Created on: 06-10-14 09:50
1. When does the light compensation point occur?
- More CO2 absorbed than Oxygen
- No net gas exchange
- More oxygen than CO2 absorbed
- In photosynthesis when oxygen and CO2 are equal
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the correct carbon equation for the light independent reaction?
- 36+6 = 42
- 30+6 = 6+30
- 2+4 = 6-1-1= 4
- 6+30 = 30+6
3. Where in the chloroplasts does the light independent reaction occur?
4. With a lack of CO2, why does RuBp start to rise?
- Less Glucose
- Because it is not converted into GP
- Less enzyme action
- More TP is converted back into RuBp
5. What energy does the light dependent reaction require?