1. Which of these can't plants make through photosynthesis?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where in the chloroplasts does the light dependent reaction occur?
- Thylakiod membrane
3. What enzyme is added to the light independent reaction?
- Ri BUase
4. What does CO2 affect during respiration?
5. Which is the correct order?
- RuBp + cO2 = GP + ATP+ reduced NADP = TP = hexose sugar
- RuBp + cO2 = GP = TP = hexose sugar
- RuBp = GP= TP = hexose sugar
- RuBp + cO2 = GP + ATP+ reduced NADP = TP = glucose