1. A factor that is at the least favorable level?
- Controlling factor
- Limiting factor
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. At too high a temperature what happens to RIbisco?
- Increase kinetic energy
- More enzyme substrate complexes
3. Which is the correct order?
- RuBp + cO2 = GP = TP = hexose sugar
- RuBp + cO2 = GP + ATP+ reduced NADP = TP = hexose sugar
- RuBp + cO2 = GP + ATP+ reduced NADP = TP = glucose
- RuBp = GP= TP = hexose sugar
4. How many carbons are in Ru Bp in the light independent reaction?
5. Which of these can't plants make through photosynthesis?