1. What is any excess glucose stored as in the leaf cells?
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is the correct equation?
- Carbon dioxide + glucose ---sunlight---chlorophyll----> oxygen
- Carbon dioxide + water ---sunlight---chlorophyll----> glucose + oxygen
- oxygen + water ---sunlight---chlorophyll----> glucose + carbon dioxide
3. Where is glucose transported to?
- Growing points, stem and roots
- Leaves for photosynthesis
- Stem for respiration
4. Proteins also require a supply of nitrogen, where does this come from?
- Nitrates in the soil
- Nitrates in the atmosphere
5. What is it called when a starch store is used by keeping the plant in the dark for a day or two before an experiment to make sure what is seen is new starch?
- Using the stores