1. What is it called when a starch store is used by keeping the plant in the dark for a day or two before an experiment to make sure what is seen is new starch?
- Using the stores
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Proteins also require a supply of nitrogen, where does this come from?
- Nitrates in the soil
- Nitrates in the atmosphere
3. If a temperature is very high, can photosynthesis occur?
4. Which can glucose not be transformed into?
- Oxygen for breathing
- Proteins for new cells
- Cellulose for cell walls
5. Is photosynthesis controlled by enzymes?