1. What does photosynthesis make?
- Glucose - food for their own use
- Oxygen - for their own use
- Carbon dioxide - for their own use
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does photosynthesis take place?
- Mostly in the stem of the plant
- Mostly in the green parts of the plant
- Mostly in the leaves of the plant
3. How is glucose transported?
- As sucrose
- As glucose
4. What is a waster product of photosynthesis used by living organisms for respiration?
- Carbon dioxide
5. Is photosynthesis controlled by enzymes?