1. Can glucose be used directly to provide energy for respiration?
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does the water for photosynthesis come from?
- Absorbed by the roots
- Absorbed from the atmosphere
3. Proteins also require a supply of nitrogen, where does this come from?
- Nitrates in the soil
- Nitrates in the atmosphere
4. Process by which green plants make food using raw materials from the atmosphere and energy from sunlight
5. Which can glucose not be transformed into?
- Cellulose for cell walls
- Oxygen for breathing
- Proteins for new cells