1. Can glucose be used directly to provide energy for respiration?
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does photosynthesis make?
- Carbon dioxide - for their own use
- Glucose - food for their own use
- Oxygen - for their own use
3. Process by which green plants make food using raw materials from the atmosphere and energy from sunlight
4. What is it called when a starch store is used by keeping the plant in the dark for a day or two before an experiment to make sure what is seen is new starch?
- Using the stores
5. What is a waster product of photosynthesis used by living organisms for respiration?
- Carbon dioxide