1. Which can glucose not be transformed into?
- Oxygen for breathing
- Proteins for new cells
- Cellulose for cell walls
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does photosynthesis take place?
- Mostly in the green parts of the plant
- Mostly in the leaves of the plant
- Mostly in the stem of the plant
3. What is it called when a starch store is used by keeping the plant in the dark for a day or two before an experiment to make sure what is seen is new starch?
- Using the stores
4. Process by which green plants make food using raw materials from the atmosphere and energy from sunlight
5. How is glucose transported?
- As sucrose
- As glucose