1. Which is the correct equation?
- Carbon dioxide + water ---sunlight---chlorophyll----> glucose + oxygen
- oxygen + water ---sunlight---chlorophyll----> glucose + carbon dioxide
- Carbon dioxide + glucose ---sunlight---chlorophyll----> oxygen
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a waster product of photosynthesis used by living organisms for respiration?
- Carbon dioxide
3. Can glucose be used directly to provide energy for respiration?
4. How is glucose transported?
- As sucrose
- As glucose
5. Which can glucose not be transformed into?
- Oxygen for breathing
- Proteins for new cells
- Cellulose for cell walls