1. Which can glucose not be transformed into?
- Oxygen for breathing
- Proteins for new cells
- Cellulose for cell walls
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is the correct equation?
- Carbon dioxide + water ---sunlight---chlorophyll----> glucose + oxygen
- oxygen + water ---sunlight---chlorophyll----> glucose + carbon dioxide
- Carbon dioxide + glucose ---sunlight---chlorophyll----> oxygen
3. Can glucose be used directly to provide energy for respiration?
4. Proteins also require a supply of nitrogen, where does this come from?
- Nitrates in the soil
- Nitrates in the atmosphere
5. If a temperature is very high, can photosynthesis occur?