1. Where does the water for photosynthesis come from?
- Absorbed by the roots
- Absorbed from the atmosphere
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Proteins also require a supply of nitrogen, where does this come from?
- Nitrates in the soil
- Nitrates in the atmosphere
3. Which can glucose not be transformed into?
- Cellulose for cell walls
- Oxygen for breathing
- Proteins for new cells
4. Where does photosynthesis take place?
- Mostly in the stem of the plant
- Mostly in the green parts of the plant
- Mostly in the leaves of the plant
5. What do scientists test for to see if photosynthesis has occurred?