1. Where does the l.i reaction take place?
- Thylakoid membrane
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a limiting factor?
- A chemical that starts the light dependent reaction
- A variable that can slow down the rate of a reaction
- A variable that can speed up the rate of a reaction
- A chemical that starts the light independent reaction
3. How is ATP made?
- Photolysis of water
- Movement of protons through enzyme ATP synthase
- Movement of electrons through enzyme ATP synthase
- Reduction of NADP
4. What is the 1st stage in the l.d reaction?
- Energy from excited electrons generates NADPH
- Light energy excites electrons in PSll, causing them to leave and so reducing it.
- Energy from excited electrons makes ATP
- Photolysis of water produces protons, electrons and oxygen
5. Where does the light dependent reaction take place?
- Cell membrane of plant cell
- Thylakoid membranes