1. Where does the l.i reaction take place?
- Thylakoid membrane
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a limiting factor?
- A chemical that starts the light dependent reaction
- A variable that can slow down the rate of a reaction
- A variable that can speed up the rate of a reaction
- A chemical that starts the light independent reaction
3. What is another name for the l.i reaction?
- Non-cyclic phosphorylation
- Kelvin Cycle
- Calvin Cycle
- Krebs Cycle
4. What is the 1st stage in the l.d reaction?
- Energy from excited electrons generates NADPH
- Photolysis of water produces protons, electrons and oxygen
- Light energy excites electrons in PSll, causing them to leave and so reducing it.
- Energy from excited electrons makes ATP
5. How is ATP made?
- Movement of protons through enzyme ATP synthase
- Movement of electrons through enzyme ATP synthase
- Photolysis of water
- Reduction of NADP