1. Where does the l.i reaction take place?
- Thylakoid membrane
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is ATP made?
- Photolysis of water
- Movement of protons through enzyme ATP synthase
- Movement of electrons through enzyme ATP synthase
- Reduction of NADP
3. Where does the light dependent reaction take place?
- Cell membrane of plant cell
- Thylakoid membranes
4. What is another name for the l.i reaction?
- Krebs Cycle
- Non-cyclic phosphorylation
- Calvin Cycle
- Kelvin Cycle
5. What is the 1st stage in the l.d reaction?
- Light energy excites electrons in PSll, causing them to leave and so reducing it.
- Energy from excited electrons makes ATP
- Energy from excited electrons generates NADPH
- Photolysis of water produces protons, electrons and oxygen