1. What is the 1st stage in the light independent reaction?
- GP is reduced into TP
- RuBP combines with CO2 using rubsico to form 2xTP
- RuBP combines with CO2 using rubisco to form 2xGP
- Rubisco combines with CO2 using RuBP to form 2xGP
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is ATP made?
- Reduction of NADP
- Movement of electrons through enzyme ATP synthase
- Movement of protons through enzyme ATP synthase
- Photolysis of water
3. What is the 1st stage in the l.d reaction?
- Energy from excited electrons generates NADPH
- Light energy excites electrons in PSll, causing them to leave and so reducing it.
- Energy from excited electrons makes ATP
- Photolysis of water produces protons, electrons and oxygen
4. Where does the light dependent reaction take place?
- Thylakoid membranes
- Cell membrane of plant cell
5. Where does the l.i reaction take place?
- Thylakoid membrane