1. How is ATP made?
- Photolysis of water
- Movement of protons through enzyme ATP synthase
- Movement of electrons through enzyme ATP synthase
- Reduction of NADP
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is another name for the l.i reaction?
- Krebs Cycle
- Non-cyclic phosphorylation
- Calvin Cycle
- Kelvin Cycle
3. Where does the light dependent reaction take place?
- Thylakoid membranes
- Cell membrane of plant cell
4. What is a limiting factor?
- A chemical that starts the light independent reaction
- A variable that can speed up the rate of a reaction
- A variable that can slow down the rate of a reaction
- A chemical that starts the light dependent reaction
5. Where does the l.i reaction take place?
- Thylakoid membrane