1. Where does the l.i reaction take place?
- Thylakoid membrane
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a limiting factor?
- A variable that can slow down the rate of a reaction
- A chemical that starts the light independent reaction
- A variable that can speed up the rate of a reaction
- A chemical that starts the light dependent reaction
3. How is ATP made?
- Movement of protons through enzyme ATP synthase
- Reduction of NADP
- Movement of electrons through enzyme ATP synthase
- Photolysis of water
4. What is another name for the l.i reaction?
- Krebs Cycle
- Non-cyclic phosphorylation
- Calvin Cycle
- Kelvin Cycle
5. What is the 1st stage in the light independent reaction?
- RuBP combines with CO2 using rubisco to form 2xGP
- RuBP combines with CO2 using rubsico to form 2xTP
- Rubisco combines with CO2 using RuBP to form 2xGP
- GP is reduced into TP