1. Which photosynthetic pigments acts as an accessory pigment?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Non-cyclic photophosphorylation produces ___.
- ADP and reduced NAD
- ATP and reduced NADP
- ATP and reduced FAD
- ATP and reduced NAD
3. Photosystem I is arranged around a chlorophyll a molecule with an absorption peak of ____nm.
4. Photolysis, the splitting of water molecules by light, produces ___ and ___.
- Potassium ions and electrons
- Hydrogen ions and electrons
- Sodium ions and electrons
- Oxygen ions and electrons
5. Where does the light-dependent stage of photosynthesis take place?
- Starch granules of the chloroplasts
- Thylakoids of the chloroplasts
- Stroma of the chloroplasts
- Chloroplast envelope