1. Photosystem I is arranged around a chlorophyll a molecule with an absorption peak of ____nm.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Non-cyclic photophosphorylation produces ___.
- ATP and reduced FAD
- ATP and reduced NADP
- ATP and reduced NAD
- ADP and reduced NAD
3. An action spectrum is a graph that shows ___.
- the rate of photosynthesis at different wavelengths of light
- how much CO2 a particular pigment absorbs per second.
- how much light a particular pigment absorbs at each wavelength.
- the rate of respiration at different wavelengths of light
4. Where does the light-dependent stage of photosynthesis take place?
- Chloroplast envelope
- Thylakoids of the chloroplasts
- Starch granules of the chloroplasts
- Stroma of the chloroplasts
5. Mg2+ is used in______.
- Amino acid production
- Chlorophyll production