1. What is the enzyme catalysing the reaction between Ribulose bisphosphate and CO2?
- Ribulose bisphosphate carboxylase
- Ribulose bisphosphate dehydrogenase
- Ribulose bisphosphate amylase
- Ribulose bisphosphate decarboxylase
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Lack of nitrogen leads to ___.
- Stunted growth
- No pollination
- Purple leaves
- No flowering
3. Antenna complexes are found it the ___.
- thylakoid membranes
- starch granules
4. What are the 2 main types of photosynthetic pigments?
- Chlorophylls and carotenoids
- Mesophylls and carotenoids
- Chlorophylls and acetyls
- Mesophylls and acetyls
5. Non-cyclic photophosphorylation produces ___.
- ATP and reduced NADP
- ADP and reduced NAD
- ATP and reduced NAD
- ATP and reduced FAD