1. What is the enzyme catalysing the reaction between Ribulose bisphosphate and CO2?
- Ribulose bisphosphate carboxylase
- Ribulose bisphosphate amylase
- Ribulose bisphosphate decarboxylase
- Ribulose bisphosphate dehydrogenase
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Antenna complexes are found it the ___.
- thylakoid membranes
- starch granules
3. Lack of nitrogen leads to ___.
- No pollination
- Stunted growth
- No flowering
- Purple leaves
4. Mg2+ is used in______.
- Amino acid production
- Chlorophyll production
5. Where does the light-independent stage of photosynthesis take place?
- Stroma of the chloroplasts
- Chloroplast envelope
- Starch granules of the chloroplasts
- Thylakoids of the chloroplasts