1. Write the word equation for photosynthesis
- Oxygen+Water -------> Carbon Dioxide+Glucose
- Water+Carbon Dioxide -------> Glucose+Oxygen
- Glucose+Oxygen -------> Water+Carbon Dioxide
- Glucose+Water -------> Oxygen+Carbon Dioxide
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the root of a plant do?
- Produces food for the plant
- Takes in water and minerals
- Transports water and minerals
- Produces a drink for the plant
3. What does anaerobic respiration mean?
- Without CO2
- Without oxygen
- With CO2
- With oxygen
4. What is the word equation for anaerobic respiration in humans?
- glucose+CO2 -------> lactic acid
- There isn't such a thing
- lactic acid+glucose
- Bread and Beer
5. A way how leaves adapt to help the process of photosynthesis is....
- they rip easily
- they are green
- they have a waxy layer to keep water off
- they have a stalk