1. What does the root of a plant do?
- Produces a drink for the plant
- Transports water and minerals
- Takes in water and minerals
- Produces food for the plant
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. A way how leaves adapt to help the process of photosynthesis is....
- they rip easily
- they are green
- they have a waxy layer to keep water off
- they have a stalk
3. What is the word equation for respiration?
- glucose+oxygen -------> carbon dioxide+water
- water+oxygen -------> glucose+oxygen
- there isn't one
- Respiration isn't a thing
4. Write the word equation for photosynthesis
- Oxygen+Water -------> Carbon Dioxide+Glucose
- Glucose+Water -------> Oxygen+Carbon Dioxide
- Water+Carbon Dioxide -------> Glucose+Oxygen
- Glucose+Oxygen -------> Water+Carbon Dioxide
5. What is the word equation for anaerobic respiration in humans?
- Bread and Beer
- glucose+CO2 -------> lactic acid
- lactic acid+glucose
- There isn't such a thing