- Created by: EllieColtonn
- Created on: 23-05-18 09:47
1. what is the metabolism?
- to make glucose to give you energy for anaerobic respiration
- glycogen broken down to provide more glucose.
- is the sum of all chemical reactions of the body
- amount of oxygen required to break down lactic acid
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. whats the stimulus to increase the rate of heart beat?
- the muscle
- the eyes
- high level of carbon dioxide
- the brain
3. whats the coordinater to increase the rate of heart beat?
- The brain/CNS
4. why do we do anarobic respiration?
- we do anaerobic respiration when there is insufficient oxygen to meet energy demands.
- to make carbon dioxide
- to excerisise muscles for more energy
- to make the heart rate increase to get more glucose to your muscles.
5. what is the general equation for photosynthesis?
- oxygen+carbon dioxide→water+glucose
- oxygen+glucose→carbon dioxide+water+energy
- carbon dioxide+water→oxygen+glucose
- carbon dioxide+glucose→sunlight energy+water