1. What is another name for the LIR?
- Calvin Cycle
- Carbon Cycle
- Krebs Cycle
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does the LDR take place?
- Intergranal lamellae
- Thylakoid membrane
3. What type of phosphorylation converts ADP to ATP?
- Substrate-level phosphorylation
4. What is the equation for photosynthesis?
- Oxygen + Glucose ---> Carbon dioxide + Water
- Carbon dioxide + water ---> Glucose + Oxygen
- Carbon dioxide + Glucose ---> Water + Oxygen
5. What are the products of the LDR?
- ATP , FADP, NADP
- Reduced NADP , ATP , O2
- Reduced NAD , ATP