1. What is another name for the LIR?
- Calvin Cycle
- Carbon Cycle
- Krebs Cycle
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does the LDR take place?
- Thylakoid membrane
- Intergranal lamellae
3. What are the products of the LDR?
- Reduced NADP , ATP , O2
- Reduced NAD , ATP
- ATP , FADP, NADP
4. What is the equation for photosynthesis?
- Carbon dioxide + water ---> Glucose + Oxygen
- Carbon dioxide + Glucose ---> Water + Oxygen
- Oxygen + Glucose ---> Carbon dioxide + Water
5. What are the products of the LIR?
- NADP , ADP + Pi , useful organic substances
- NAD, ADP + Pi , useful organic substances
- NADP , ADP + Pi , useful inorganic substances