1. An individual who is undecided about their belief is a ________
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a reason Christians believe in God?
- There is no solid evidence he exists
- Personal experience
- The presence of morality in humans
- The intellectual arguments (cosmological, ontological, teleological)
3. Belief in one God is called __________
4. Which scientist challenged the creation story with his theory of evolution?
- Charles Darwin
- Richard Dawkins
- William Paley
5. What is the teleological argument?
- We can think of God, and therefore he must exist
- The universe is so complex it must have had a designer (God)
- There must have been a first cause and this first cause was God