1. What is the cosmological argument?
- The argument that there must have been a first cause and this was God
- The universe is so complicated it must have had a designer
- We can think of God so therefore he must exist
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the three parts of the Holy Trinity?
- Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Father, Son and Humanity
- Father, Son and Christians
3. Which of these is NOT a reason Christians believe in God?
- There is no solid evidence he exists
- Personal experience
- The presence of morality in humans
- The intellectual arguments (cosmological, ontological, teleological)
4. If God is all-loving, he is ___________
5. What is the teleological argument?
- We can think of God, and therefore he must exist
- The universe is so complex it must have had a designer (God)
- There must have been a first cause and this first cause was God