1. What is the teleological argument?
- The universe is so complex it must have had a designer (God)
- There must have been a first cause and this first cause was God
- We can think of God, and therefore he must exist
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. The doctrine that God took human form in Jesus
3. What is the cosmological argument?
- We can think of God so therefore he must exist
- The argument that there must have been a first cause and this was God
- The universe is so complicated it must have had a designer
4. Which scientist challenged the creation story with his theory of evolution?
- Charles Darwin
- Richard Dawkins
- William Paley
5. A 'transcendent' God
- Does not act directly in human history, and is outside the universe
- Works actively in human history
- Works personally within situations