1. An individual with no faith or belief is referred to as an ________
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the teleological argument?
- The universe is so complex it must have had a designer (God)
- There must have been a first cause and this first cause was God
- We can think of God, and therefore he must exist
3. An individual who is undecided about their belief is a ________
4. Which of these is NOT a reason Christians believe in God?
- The presence of morality in humans
- There is no solid evidence he exists
- Personal experience
- The intellectual arguments (cosmological, ontological, teleological)
5. Belief in one God is called __________