- Created by: BethanyM
- Created on: 06-06-15 10:55
1. What is the teleological argument?
- The universe is so complex it must have had a designer (God)
- There must have been a first cause and this first cause was God
- We can think of God, and therefore he must exist
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Belief in one God is called __________
3. The Christian idea of paradise where they can spend an eternity with God
4. What is the Apostles Creed?
- Paul's message to the apostles after the ascension
- An early statement of Christian belief
- Part of the ten commandments
5. An individual with no faith or belief is referred to as an ________