1. If God is all-loving, he is ___________
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. An individual who is undecided about their belief is a ________
3. What is the teleological argument?
- We can think of God, and therefore he must exist
- The universe is so complex it must have had a designer (God)
- There must have been a first cause and this first cause was God
4. Belief in one God is called __________
5. What is the cosmological argument?
- We can think of God so therefore he must exist
- The argument that there must have been a first cause and this was God
- The universe is so complicated it must have had a designer