1. Which of these is NOT a reason Christians believe in God?
- The presence of morality in humans
- There is no solid evidence he exists
- Personal experience
- The intellectual arguments (cosmological, ontological, teleological)
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. If God is all-loving, he is ___________
3. The Christian idea of paradise where they can spend an eternity with God
4. Belief in one God is called __________
5. Which philosopher posed the teleological (watchmaker) argument?
- William Paley
- St Thomas Aquinas
- Charles Darwin