1. Which philosopher posed the teleological (watchmaker) argument?
- William Paley
- St Thomas Aquinas
- Charles Darwin
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the teleological argument?
- We can think of God, and therefore he must exist
- The universe is so complex it must have had a designer (God)
- There must have been a first cause and this first cause was God
3. If God is all-loving, he is ___________
4. An individual with no faith or belief is referred to as an ________
5. An individual who is undecided about their belief is a ________