1. What are the three parts of the Holy Trinity?
- Father, Son and Christians
- Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Father, Son and Humanity
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. An individual who is undecided about their belief is a ________
3. What is the teleological argument?
- We can think of God, and therefore he must exist
- The universe is so complex it must have had a designer (God)
- There must have been a first cause and this first cause was God
4. Which scientist challenged the creation story with his theory of evolution?
- William Paley
- Charles Darwin
- Richard Dawkins
5. What is the Apostles Creed?
- An early statement of Christian belief
- Part of the ten commandments
- Paul's message to the apostles after the ascension