1. Where can most of Jesus' teachings be found in the Bible?
- The Sermon on the Mount
- The Ten Commandments
- The Book of Job
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where did the Devil originate from?
- God made him on the seventh day
- He was the brother of Jesus
- He was once an Arcangel in heaven
- He came from the snake in the Garden of Eden
3. What is an example of Natural Evil?
- A tsunami
- Global Warming
- Greenhouse gas emmissions
4. Which one of these is NOT an example of Moral Evil?
- Animal Cruelty
5. Who has original sin?
- The Devil
- People who commit sin
- Adam and Eve