1. Which one of these is NOT a response to the problem of evil?
- It is caused by the devil
- Other religions have different rules that sin
- The Fall
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is NOT an example of Moral Evil?
- Animal Cruelty
3. What caused the Fall?
- Adam and Eve being banished from the Garden of Eden
- Adam and Eve hiding from God
- Adam and Eve being tempted to eat fruit from the forbidden tree?
- The Devil entering the Garden of Eden
4. What is an example of Natural Evil?
- A tsunami
- Global Warming
- Greenhouse gas emmissions
5. What happened when Jesus died on the cross?
- He went straight to heaven
- He paid the price for human sin
- He was reincarnated as a human being
- He asked for humans to forgive him