1. Which one of these is NOT an example of Moral Evil?
- Animal Cruelty
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where can most of Jesus' teachings be found in the Bible?
- The Ten Commandments
- The Sermon on the Mount
- The Book of Job
3. Who has original sin?
- People who commit sin
- Adam and Eve
- The Devil
4. What happened when Jesus died on the cross?
- He went straight to heaven
- He asked for humans to forgive him
- He paid the price for human sin
- He was reincarnated as a human being
5. Which one of these is NOT a response to the problem of evil?
- It is caused by the devil
- Other religions have different rules that sin
- The Fall