1. What is an example of Natural Evil?
- A tsunami
- Greenhouse gas emmissions
- Global Warming
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What caused the Fall?
- Adam and Eve hiding from God
- The Devil entering the Garden of Eden
- Adam and Eve being tempted to eat fruit from the forbidden tree?
- Adam and Eve being banished from the Garden of Eden
3. Which one of these is NOT a response to the problem of evil?
- It is caused by the devil
- The Fall
- Other religions have different rules that sin
4. What is one way that a Christian may cope with suffering?
- Not pray to God
- Help others also suffering
- Go to Church
- Seek revenge on the inflictor of their suffering
5. Where did the Devil originate from?
- He was once an Arcangel in heaven
- He was the brother of Jesus
- He came from the snake in the Garden of Eden
- God made him on the seventh day