1. What caused the Fall?
- Adam and Eve being banished from the Garden of Eden
- Adam and Eve hiding from God
- Adam and Eve being tempted to eat fruit from the forbidden tree?
- The Devil entering the Garden of Eden
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is one way that a Christian may cope with suffering?
- Seek revenge on the inflictor of their suffering
- Help others also suffering
- Not pray to God
- Go to Church
3. What is an example of Natural Evil?
- Greenhouse gas emmissions
- A tsunami
- Global Warming
4. Where did the Devil originate from?
- He came from the snake in the Garden of Eden
- He was once an Arcangel in heaven
- He was the brother of Jesus
- God made him on the seventh day
5. Where can most of Jesus' teachings be found in the Bible?
- The Sermon on the Mount
- The Ten Commandments
- The Book of Job