1. Where can most of Jesus' teachings be found in the Bible?
- The Ten Commandments
- The Sermon on the Mount
- The Book of Job
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of Natural Evil?
- Greenhouse gas emmissions
- A tsunami
- Global Warming
3. Where did the Devil originate from?
- God made him on the seventh day
- He was the brother of Jesus
- He was once an Arcangel in heaven
- He came from the snake in the Garden of Eden
4. What happened when Jesus died on the cross?
- He paid the price for human sin
- He went straight to heaven
- He asked for humans to forgive him
- He was reincarnated as a human being
5. What caused the Fall?
- Adam and Eve hiding from God
- Adam and Eve being tempted to eat fruit from the forbidden tree?
- Adam and Eve being banished from the Garden of Eden
- The Devil entering the Garden of Eden