1. Who said 'had it strength, as it has right; had it power as it has manifest authority, it would absolutely govern the world'?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which Theologian taught that conscience is an intuition?
- St Paul
3. 'Conscience is our natural guide, it is assigned to us by the Author of our nature: it is our duty to walk in that path, and follow this guide'
4. Who said, of the Gentiles 'God's law is written in their heart, for their own conscience and thought either accuse them or tell them they are doing right'
- Jesus in the Gospels Luke and Matthew
- Paul in Romans 2:15
- Peter in 1 Peter 2:12
5. What contribution did Piaget make to the debate on conscience?
- We can study the way the conscience develops over time, noting four phases and stages
- Piaget saw it as a unhealthy thing that preventing us from developing
- The conscience is evidence that humans must have been created by God
- The conscience can never lead us to make bad choices
Similar Ethics resources: