1. What contribution did Piaget make to the debate on conscience?
- The conscience is evidence that humans must have been created by God
- The conscience can never lead us to make bad choices
- We can study the way the conscience develops over time, noting four phases and stages
- Piaget saw it as a unhealthy thing that preventing us from developing
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said, of the Gentiles 'God's law is written in their heart, for their own conscience and thought either accuse them or tell them they are doing right'
- Paul in Romans 2:15
- Jesus in the Gospels Luke and Matthew
- Peter in 1 Peter 2:12
3. Humanistic Conscience - has 'an intuitive knowledge of what is human and inhuman, what is conductive to life and what is destructive of life'
4. 'Conscience is our natural guide, it is assigned to us by the Author of our nature: it is our duty to walk in that path, and follow this guide'
5. Which Theologian taught that conscience is an intuition?
- St Paul
Similar Ethics resources: