1. Which of the following points describe the associative phase of learning?
- less conscious thought, focus on environmental factors, performance looks good
- performance becomes smoother, mistakes are eliminated during practice, kinaesthesis gained
- verbal explanantion, perfect performance demonstrated, trial and error practice, not smooth
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which type of feedback is given during the autonomous phase of learning?
3. Which type of feedback is given during the associative phase of learning?
4. Which stage of learning uses selective attention (ignoring irrelevant information) ?
5. A practical example of the cognitive phase is when you are taught the overhead clear in badminton and the teacher demonstrates and describes the skill so you can visualise the skill
Similar Physical Education resources: