1. Which of the following points describe the cognitive phase of learning?
- less conscious thought, focus on environmental factors, performance looks good
- verbal explanation, perfect performance demonstrated, trial and error practice, not smooth
- peformance becomes smoother, mistakes are eliminated during practice, kinaesthesis gained
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which type of feedback is given during the associative phase of learning?
3. Which stage of learning uses selective attention (ignoring irrelevant information) ?
4. A practical example of the cognitive phase is when you are taught the overhead clear in badminton and the teacher demonstrates and describes the skill so you can visualise the skill
5. A practical example of the autonomous phase is when you practice the overhead clear in badminton and you notice what is going wrong and try to correct it.
Similar Physical Education resources: