1. Which of the following points describe the cognitive phase of learning?
- verbal explanation, perfect performance demonstrated, trial and error practice, not smooth
- peformance becomes smoother, mistakes are eliminated during practice, kinaesthesis gained
- less conscious thought, focus on environmental factors, performance looks good
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which order do the three phases of learning take place?
- Cognitive, Autonomous, Associative
- Cognitive, Associative, Autonomous
- Associative, Cognitive, Autonomous
3. A practical example of the cognitive phase is when you are taught the overhead clear in badminton and the teacher demonstrates and describes the skill so you can visualise the skill
4. Which type of feedback is given during the autonomous phase of learning?
5. A practical example of the associative phase is when the performer can do the overhead clear consistently without paying too much attention and can now focus on placing the shuttle appropriately
Similar Physical Education resources: