1. A practical example of the associative phase is when the performer can do the overhead clear consistently without paying too much attention and can now focus on placing the shuttle appropriately
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following points describe the cognitive phase of learning?
- less conscious thought, focus on environmental factors, performance looks good
- verbal explanation, perfect performance demonstrated, trial and error practice, not smooth
- peformance becomes smoother, mistakes are eliminated during practice, kinaesthesis gained
3. A practical example of the autonomous phase is when you practice the overhead clear in badminton and you notice what is going wrong and try to correct it.
4. In which order do the three phases of learning take place?
- Cognitive, Associative, Autonomous
- Associative, Cognitive, Autonomous
- Cognitive, Autonomous, Associative
5. Which stage of learning uses selective attention (ignoring irrelevant information) ?
Similar Physical Education resources: