1. Which type of feedback is given during the associative phase of learning?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which type of feedback is given during the cognitive phase of learning?
3. Which of the following points describe the associative phase of learning?
- less conscious thought, focus on environmental factors, performance looks good
- performance becomes smoother, mistakes are eliminated during practice, kinaesthesis gained
- verbal explanantion, perfect performance demonstrated, trial and error practice, not smooth
4. Which stage of learning uses selective attention (ignoring irrelevant information) ?
5. In which order do the three phases of learning take place?
- Cognitive, Associative, Autonomous
- Associative, Cognitive, Autonomous
- Cognitive, Autonomous, Associative
Similar Physical Education resources: