1. Which type of feedback is given during the autonomous phase of learning?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following points describe the associative phase of learning?
- less conscious thought, focus on environmental factors, performance looks good
- performance becomes smoother, mistakes are eliminated during practice, kinaesthesis gained
- verbal explanantion, perfect performance demonstrated, trial and error practice, not smooth
3. A practical example of the autonomous phase is when you practice the overhead clear in badminton and you notice what is going wrong and try to correct it.
4. A practical example of the associative phase is when the performer can do the overhead clear consistently without paying too much attention and can now focus on placing the shuttle appropriately
5. Which stage of learning uses selective attention (ignoring irrelevant information) ?
Similar Physical Education resources: