1. Edrophonium is a short acting anticholinesterase. What is the duration of action of Edrophonium?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Select the option which identifies the most likely action of neostigmine on the action of suxamethonium.
- Suxamethonium's action will dramatically increase
- Suxamethonium's action will slightly decrease
- Suxamethonium's action will be unaffected/slightly increase
- Suxamethonium's action will dramatically decrease
3. Complete the following sentence: Maintaining whole muscle contraction requires...
- ...a series of asynchronous muscle fibre twitches
- ...an annoying thing
- ...a partial response
- ...a series of synchronous of muscle fibre twitches
4. Which of the following drugs inhibit AChE and hence can be used to counteract the effects of Vecuronium?
5. Neostigmine is a medium acting anticholinesterase. What is the duration of action of neostigmine?