1. If Vecuronium is given to a patient with Myasthenia Gravis, what will happen to the transmission block comparative to a person without MG on Vecuronium
- No difference
- It will be reduced to such an extent that the patient with MG will spontaneously combust
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. With regards to Vecuronium, complete the equation: Degree of Blockade =
- Concentration of ACh x Concentration of Vecuronium
- Concentration of Vecuronium x Concentration of ACh
- Concentration of Vecuronium/Concentration of ACh
- Concentration of ACh/Concentration of Vecuronium
3. What is the duration of action of Vecuronium?
4. How do organophosphates cause respiratory paralysis?
- Causes the explosion of all NMJs in the lungs
- Bind irreversibly to AChE, preventing breakdown of ACh at NMJ
- Causes release of too much ACh at the NMJ
- Prevents release of ACh vesicles from the pre-synaptic knob
5. What is the speed of onset of Vecuronium?