1. What is the duration of action of Vecuronium?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Select the correct example of an organophosphate.
3. Which two substances combine to form ACh in the presynaptic terminal?
- Acetate & Choline
- Acetic Acid & Cholinesterase
- Acetyl CoA & Choline
- Acetyl CoA & Cholinesterase
4. Neostigmine is a medium acting anticholinesterase. What is the duration of action of neostigmine?
5. Although Botulinum toxin is used cosmetically, what disease is it also used to help manage symptoms?
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscular Dystrophy