1. Although Botulinum toxin is used cosmetically, what disease is it also used to help manage symptoms?
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Cerebral Palsy
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Physostigmine is a medium-acting anticholinesterase. What is it used to treat?
- Myasthenia Gravis
3. Does a Mini End Plate Potential (MEPP) cause a muscle twitch?
4. How do organophosphates cause respiratory paralysis?
- Causes release of too much ACh at the NMJ
- Bind irreversibly to AChE, preventing breakdown of ACh at NMJ
- Prevents release of ACh vesicles from the pre-synaptic knob
- Causes the explosion of all NMJs in the lungs
5. What is the speed of onset of Vecuronium?