1. Complete the following sentence: Maintaining whole muscle contraction requires...
- ...a series of asynchronous muscle fibre twitches
- ...an annoying thing
- ...a partial response
- ...a series of synchronous of muscle fibre twitches
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Neostigmine is a medium acting anticholinesterase. What is the duration of action of neostigmine?
3. Identify the symptom most commonly assoicated with organophosphate poisoning.
- Bursting eyeballs
- Respiratory muscle paralysis
- Increased urine output
4. Although Botulinum toxin is used cosmetically, what disease is it also used to help manage symptoms?
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Cerebral Palsy
5. If Vecuronium is given to a patient with Myasthenia Gravis, what will happen to the transmission block comparative to a person without MG on Vecuronium
- It will be reduced to such an extent that the patient with MG will spontaneously combust
- No difference