1. With regards to Vecuronium, complete the equation: Degree of Blockade =
- Concentration of ACh x Concentration of Vecuronium
- Concentration of Vecuronium x Concentration of ACh
- Concentration of Vecuronium/Concentration of ACh
- Concentration of ACh/Concentration of Vecuronium
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. If Vecuronium is given to a patient with Myasthenia Gravis, what will happen to the transmission block comparative to a person without MG on Vecuronium
- No difference
- It will be reduced to such an extent that the patient with MG will spontaneously combust
3. Metabolism of ACh in the synaptic cleft is rapid. Approximately what speed does it take place at?
- 10x10^6 molecules per msec
- 1x10^6 molecules per msec
- 5x10^6 molecules per msec
- 2.5x10^6 molecules per msec
4. Although Botulinum toxin is used cosmetically, what disease is it also used to help manage symptoms?
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Cerebral Palsy
5. Complete the sentence: Whole muscle contraction is...
- ...a summation of the muscle fibre twitches
- ...a partial response
- ...an annoying thing
- ...a series of synchronous muscle fibre twitches