- Created by: GCSES2021Kid
- Created on: 01-09-20 15:24
1. Which answer is an example of an alkaline?
- Lemon juice
- Caustic soda (drain cleaner)
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which answer is an example of an acid?
- Indigestion tablets
- Oven cleaner
3. What are common alkaline solutions found in household items?
- Acetic hydroxide, Potassium hydroxide, Calcium carbonate, Sodium hydroxide
- Citric hydroxide, Potassium hydroxide, Sodium hydroxide, Acetic hydroxide
- Potassium hydroxide, Sodium hydroxide, Magnesium hydroxide, Calcium carbonate
- Magnesium hydroxide, Lactic hydroxide, Calcium hydroxide, Sodium hydroxide
4. What is the range for a solution to be an acid?
- More than 9
- Less than 7
- More than 7
5. Why is milk an example of an acid?
- It contains lactic acid
- Milk is an alkaline
- It has citric acid
- Milk is a neutral solution